LETTERS TO ALEX

Brandon Michaels liked boys, he liked boys since he was in the seventh grade and he saw Aaron Rogers playing basketball, he liked how his heart was beating too fast and how fast he blushed when he talked to him

But Brandon Michaels hated to be called gay, maybe it was because the things that happened to homosexuals at this time. And from a young age, he was scared. He was scared of what would happen to him when people found out. It wasn't until a day that the fifteen year old say FUCK THIS, and came out to his parents and friends, only the people he knew they wouldn't call him names or punch him for liking boys.

Brandon loved being out there with those who he loved, but he knew that slowly he would have to open to others, and to do that, he wrote poetry, poetry that turned into lyrics. Guitar notes and piano keys were his acquaintance when he played. He wrote every feeling down, those feelings became music, his most valuable treasures.

He never dated a guy, he was scared of dating a guy, he liked boys but never loved them. Until Alex Mercer walked in on a summer musical camp that Brandon had signed up for. It was until that moment, Brandon had fallen for Alex Mercer. And he wrote every little feeling down, letters and lyrics, words that will never meet Alex's eyes. Letter that Brandon Michaels would keep close to his heart.

joshua bassett

brandon michaels"Dear Alex,"

brandon michaels
"Dear Alex,"

owen joyner

alex mercer "the boy who would never see the letters

alex mercer
"the boy who would never see the letters."

dedication
reggiesimp  & cosmicviclets  & dancing-on-tables  & sunfliers  & daniellawrites02  & creeveycolins  & every single alex mercer lover out there!

disclaimer!
This is before JATP! I'm not erasing Willex okay? I love them so much!
Also this will be a short story, i think about ten letters or fifteen letters. which will be short writing.
I will not make a sequel to this cause no. Also I know there's no Alex's fics because of willex but I wanted to give our blonde drummer some love.