9

Hyunjin POV

I watch nervously as Jisung holds ice on his ear ear, swinging his feet to the rhythm of the music that was playing.

"Honey, can't you, you know, do this professionally?" I ask nervously.

"That costs money." He huffs.

I bite my lip. "You're making me nervous."

"I try my best to." He shrugs and takes the ice from his ear to feel if it was numb yet.

"Please, stop." I close my eyes.

"It's not that painful. When I pierced my nipple.. that was painful." He shudders. "You don't have to watch either. You can go to bed."

"At least use a needle. Safety pins are so sharp."

"That's the point, Babe." He slides off the counter and looks at himself in the mirror.

I pout. "You don't have to do this."

"I know. I just want to. My holes closed up." He pouts. "You have your ears pierced. I had mine done."

"I didn't do my ears by myself in the bathroom, though."

"Don't call me untalented." He huffs and grabs the safety pin.

He pushes the safety pin through his ear lobe, his eye tearing up. I knew it. Mission abort.

"Does it hurt?" I ask, holding my ear.

He shrugs. "Not really. Just pinches. You know when you pluck your eyebrows how your eyes get watery?"

"Because it's painful?"

"It's literally fine, Babe. Watch this." He closes the safety pin and holds the ice on his other ear.

"Fuck, that's so nasty." I hold his hips.

He hums along to the song and does a little dance, letting me hug him from behind. I kiss his neck and spot blood on the back of his ear.

"Honey, you're bleeding." I whine.

"A small price to pay for beauty." He stabs his skin again with a different pin and closes it. "No, I actually just don't care."

"Let me clean I for you." I grab the hydrogen peroxide and a cotton ball.

I clean his ears up, making him wince and bite his tongue. I kiss his neck again and hug him again.

"Okay, bed time for you." He says happily.

I pout and feel him grab my wrist. I let him lead me to bed and kiss my forehead.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Nowhere. I'm just gonna let Duri in to sleep because no sex tonight."

"Why not sex?" I whine.

He shakes his head. He lets Duri into the room and she jumps up on the bed. I shrug.

"Then I'll do it myself." I pout.

"Babe, just stay in bed. Aren't you tired of getting off?"

I shake my head. "I like to."

He sighs. "Find, then. Go take care of yourself in the bathroom."

I do as he told me to, and come back after I finished. I lay next to him and hear him not breathing. I nudge him.

"Hon?" I say softly.

He takes a long, slow breath. I poke his shoulder. He turns away from me.

"Please, just.. go to sleep."

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask nervously.

"No, just stop."

"Honey, look at me." I say.

He shakes his head. I groan.

"What?" I nudge him again.

"Leave me alone."

"Honey, is it because I was horny?"

He sniffles and covers his ears. I roll my eyes. He whimpers softly. I sit up and move his hands from his ears.

"Seriously, talk to me."

"It's stupid. Go away."

"If it was stupid, you wouldn't be crying."

"Oh, hell, no. I'm not talking to you." He gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom. What the fuck.

"Jisung?" I go knock on the door.

"Go away." He rattles the door.

"What did I do?"

"You know what you did."

"If I knew, why would I ask you?"

The door opens and he looks at me with teary eyes. "I don't wanna have sex every night.”

"That's it?"

"I feel like all I am to you is some fucktoy."

"I don't feel like that."

"Then why are you constantly asking me for sex, huh? If I wasn't a fucktoy, why don't we just cuddle or talk or something?"

"Having sex is when I can feel intimate with you and I can hold you and kiss you without having to worry about anything else. It's how I can forget about my work and I can help you feel better about your work because I know you hate it, and I'm sorry if you see it as me using you, but I really love you." I open my arms.

He cries softly while coming to my arms and resting his face in my chest.