The lights incident (SNO)

A/N- I've been rewatching SNO and I got some minor ideas lmao

Enjoy!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The Christmas party so far was going a lot better then some people expected.Towards the end it was only the fallen angels,the Devil and Imp,and Pierre left.They were playing a game,and since everyone had some form of flying ability it was a flying game.At some point Lucas fell behind but nobody really noticed until the end of the game...

"And I win!" Brandon announced. "Yes,yes,good for you,but where's your maid?" Micheal asked. "Hm..I don't know.Lucas!!" Brandon called."Uh guys? I found him," Pierre said,pointing up in the Christmas tree.Lucas had gotten tangled in the lights,and since he wasn't too familiar with them he couldn't figure out how to get unstuck. Micheal and Imp took one look at him and lost it,laughing. Lucas blushed from embarrassment.Brandon just sighed (like the angsty boi he is-) "Lucas what in the hell did you do-"

"Hey,stop laughing!! And don't even ask,I don't know,just help me down!!" Lucas tried getting out himself to prove his point,only making himself more tangled. Brandon chuckled."Hold still you idiot." Brandon untangled him and Lucas face planted into the snow,only making more laughter sprout around him.

Christmas is a fun time,isn't it?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This is probably one of the shortest I've ever written..then again it was rushed,so excuse detailing mistakes such as personality,spelling etc etc lmao