CHAPTER 13 - GIVEN

CHAPTER 13

GIVEN

"Ansel, let go of him right now."

"This wouldn't solve anything."

"Fyodor, say something!"

Fyodor, with his back pressed against the wall, chuckled as he lick the blood on the side of his lips. Ansel is pinning him against the wall with his arm on his neck, with no intention of letting go after the argument.

"A!" Irina called Ansel.

Ansel, who seems like unable to hear all of them, pressed even harder. "Why can't you answer, Fyodor? You let those guest die but your lips are still tightly sealed."

"Let go, Ansel. I'm not going to say it again." Fyodor said with a hint of smile on his lips.

Ansel refused. "No, you're going to answer to m-"

In an instant, Fyodor was able to tackle Ansel down the ground. With his knee pressing on his back, Ansel can not move anymore. Though Ansel knew this would happen, it still hurt him.

"You all are so energetic." Fyodor commented as he got up and gently brushed off the dirt from his clothes.

Umupo rin si Ansel sa sahig ngunit hindi nag angat ng tingin kay Fyodor. "Why can't you answer?"

"I can't answer if you welcomed me with that violent attitude, Ansel." Fyodor said. "I told you, the way to resolve things will not always lie down with the use of violence. Besides, you're scaring everyone."

Fisher shivered on the side and whispered. "Geez, just how strong is this guy."

Fyodor fixed his clothes again as he offered his hand for Ansel. Kumalma na si Ansel at tinaggap iyon saka tumayo na. Muling ngumiti si Fyodor na tila walang nangyari. Pinasadahan ng tingin ang bawat isa.

"Now, where should I start?" He asked.

They all settled inside a private room without the presence of the remaining Taggers as they decided to prioritized the information sharing between them first. Got to make sure that it is well and planned after this meeting and before they disseminate it.

"So you knew all along!?" Tatim forgot to restrained herself after hearing Fyodor's first words.

Fyodor was leaning calmly on the couch while telling them. "The party was held for the experimentation of Nirvana. That's what I can assure you."

"But you didn't do anything. You could at least reduce the af--"

"During that time, Tatiana, do you think I have the upper hand?" Fyodor asked that made them silent. "Because if I do, I wouldn't let that happen."

Lahat sila ay nakinig lang. There was no hint of happy tone anymore on Fyodor. It is now serious and seems like any wrong move or word would lead to something even more mess.

Fyodor, with his half droopy eyes, watched all of them. "I was never a fan of gore experiments, boys, you know that. I never wanted Celestial to be drowning on blood that night."

"Then, what happened?" Ansel asked in a low voice.

"I was held against my will. A gun pointed at my life. Their words as if its my own law." Fyodor added.

"Is Papa involved?"

That, Fyodor didn't answered.

"Which side are you on, Fyodor?" Ansel asked again with his fist gripped tightly.