Chapter 2.

"Well.." Chanyeol started, Kai nodded his head at him to continue.
"After today I'm pretty sure we all know that his security team is one of the best and will do anything to protect him and we certainly can't get pass them easily. So if we can't beat his team why not become a part of them?" He explains handing out his phone to Kai.
"It's shows that Kim corporation is hiring a new security team, this is our chance to act."
"And how will we act?"
"One of us , obviously not Kai since he will recognise him in minutes, joins his security team and informs us about his whereabouts and collects insight on him. This will allow us to plan accordingly and kill him without getting caught." Chanyeol finished looking expectantly at his members.
"That's too risky. Not only are we risking our lives but if we mess up all of us get caught and I don't know about you all but prison is not my cup of tea." Sehun remarks making Chanyeol roll his eyes.
"Sehun is right , it's too risky." Kai adds in agreement.
"Kai, this is our chance, this is your chance, for revenge. You have wanted to kill that guy for ages now that you finally have the perfect chance, you're saying it's too risky?" Chanyeol starts again making Kai sigh.
"And besides does anybody have a better plan than this here?" He continues ,facing the others ,smiling when all of them shake their heads.
Kai looks to his members who are all looking at him waiting for him to make his decision. He looks at their tired eyes , bruised faces , wondering how long they can go on. They have been with him eversince the start and do whatever he orders to them to do but he knows there is gonna point when they leave, and right now after this major plan fail things weren't looking too good. It looked like this was his last chance to kill his greatest enemy and letting go of this chance would be a big mistake.
"Alright Chanyeol, let's go through with your plan." He says , making all the others smile and cheer.
"Finally we can all go home now!" Taeyong exclaims.
They all start walking towards their car, except Doyoung whose just standing there confusion visible on his face. They stop turning around to look at him.
"What?" Yuta says irritated just wanting to go home.
"Who will join his security team?" Doyoung asks making all of them look at Kai whose smirking.
"I thought it was obvious ." Kai says as the others look at him confusedly.
"Our know it all , Jung Jaehyun." He pats Jaehyun's shoulder, mockingly.
"I would love to." Jaehyun turns to Kai , giving him a fake smile,brushing his hands off his shoulders.
"Now that's it's decided can we go home?" Yuta asks as Kai nods.
They all get in the van as Yuta waits for Doyoung to get in , as the brunette comes closer Yuta smacks his head lightly.
"You were that one kid in class who reminded the teacher about homework, weren't you?"
"SHUTUP." Doyoung exclaims getting offended as the others laugh at him.