LA

Recap

Sarah drove us to were the jet is.

We got out the car and same guy came and took our bags and Sarah got Liam while I took liyah.

We got on the jet and.......
that's when the nerves kicked in.

Back to story

Liyah and Liam giggled as the captain gave them sweets.

He had came to welcome us before we took of.

He went and I sat next liyah while Sarah sat next Liam.

Liyah wanted to sit on my lap but I couldn't let her so as we took of I held her then when we were in the air safely I let her sit on my lap.

She held her bunny that smelt like josh in her little hands.

Yesterday I found her playing with Josh's cologne and he got all over her bunny.

It kinda explains why she likes sniffing it.

I turned around and saw Liam sleeping in Sarah's arms while she was staring out the window.

Y/n:hi boo how you doing

Sarah:not bad just a little tired how bout you

Y/n:tired also

Sarah:imma take a nap

Y/n:okay enjoy

I turned around and I tired to doze of but I couldn't maybe I'm way to nervous fuck.

Liyah:mumma I wan ma tabet

Y/n:okay baby one minute

I gave her the tablet and she started watching Monster high so I just watched with her.

We started singing and dancing in our seats and soon enough we landed and all my nerves kicked in again.

I woke up Liam and Sarah and the captain helped us with our bags and then we saw same guy coming towards.

Guy:hi you must be y/n

Y/n:uh yes and you are

Guy:oh sorry I'm Luke

Y/n:it's nice to meet you

Guy:you too

Y/n:oh umm this is Sarah,Liam and Liyah

Guy:hi

Sarah:HII she said shyly

Liam:hi

Liyah:HII

Then he put our bags in the boot and i sat in the back with liyah and Liam while Sarah sat in front.

I held both of them because I didn't have a car seats.

Sarah:so y/n what you going to say

Y/n:umm I don't know yet

Sarah:well you have 30 minutes

Y/n:oof I know

Sarah:cool

Liyah was playing with the tablet while Liam played with his and her teddy bear but he kept smelling liyah's bear and I'm starting to think they obessessed with how Josh smells,but he does smell good tho uggg

Liam was staring out the window and kept on pointing out things as we went,but as we drove it only meant we were getting close to the house.