How It Started

"AAAHH!! It's Mihashi from the anime that Tanaka told us!! Kageyama! Look! It's them,right?" Hinata asked towards the guy who sits beside him,Kageyama,as he was pointing towards Mihashi.

Apparently, Tanaka told the whole Karasuno that some fans were comparing Haikyuu with Oofuri. Not only Haikyuu characters. But,Oofuri characters also watch Karasunotoo!! In other words, Nishiura and Karasuno were watching each other's anime.

--Abe's POV--

It was when Mihashi and I decided to go to an amusement park. Our Coach,Momokan ordered us to get closer and get to know each other. Mihashi and I didn't have any idea on what to do or where to go.But, he's eager to go to an amusement park. Having no other plan,I told him to meet me in front of the bus station and dressed as neat as possible. Oh how I wish I didn't say that to HIM.

On the promised day, I rushed towards the station and look at Mihashi wearin---- OH MIHASHI..!!! He was wearing a yellow suit and a red long pants..Why would someone wear---*sigh* So,I went towards him and of course I WILL scold him. But then,today is the day where we are supposed to get closer. Yep,I won't scold him! I'll try my very best...

"Mihashi! Sorry! I was a bit late!" I apologised while calling him

"I-I didn't wait that long,Abe-kun!N-no need apologise!" he fidgets

And for some reason,he won't look at me. Is he embarassed because the way he looked? Argh! I can't predict him!

"Uhm..You see,Mihashi. Can we shop for a while? For some reason,I don't really want you to wear that..It's too 'flashy'"

Ah.He exploded. Puft-! His face was bright red..Like a tomato! It's kinda interesting to see this side of him but at the same time,it kinda worries me. In order to save more time, I immediately pulled him and went to an interesting looking building that sells some cool shirts. Without hesitation, I went inside.

For some reason,the moment I went inside,I caught a teenage girl staring towards us. I decided not to bother her and choose a nice shirt for Mihashi. I chose the cheapest yet good looking one. And I told him to wear it immediately. I paid for that shirt and suddenly heard Mihashi scream. I went to the dressing room and saw Mihashi fell on the floor,pointing towards a hole..?

"Th-There's a hole" He gaped

"I could know that much" I nodded "What did you do? What is this hole?" I tried to be as calm as possible to not scare Mihashi off.

"I-I don't know. That hole almost sucked me in..!"

" Be very careful,Mihashi! This hole is dangerou--" I stopped as I saw that teenage girl tries to pushed us into that hole.

Unable to do anything,Mihashi and I got sucked into the hole.Then,we landed on a boat,and saw this two people trying to kiss each other. Wait what? THEY'RE BOTH MALES!