☁️ Goodbye Kisses ⚖

This is just a short oneshot, its very wholesome !!

Atsushi's POV

I sat in the Agency's office doing some paperwork, before the door to the office sprung open, and in the doorway stood a short redhead, who wore a black hat. In his arms was...

Dazai?!

He was carrying Dazai bridal style, with a small blush on his cheeks!

"Thank you for dropping me off, Chuuya~!" Dazai smiled as Chuuya put him down.

"Not like I had a choice, you would've bugged me about it non stop if I didn't.." The redhead's face turned even more pink. Was he blushing at Dazai?

I'm confused. I looked over at the other two people in the office with me. Rampo seemed unfazed.

Though, Kunikida looked traumatized.

"Hehe~ Well bye bye, Chibi~!" Dazai kissed the shorter boy on the lips. Chuuya didnt seemed shocked by this action, infact he seemed happy.

Huh-?

"Bye, stupid Mackerel.." Chuuya left with a bright red face.

"You know you love me~!" The bandaged man yelled down the hall.

"Yeah, yeah! Whatever.. See you at home." The ginger yelled back.

Dazai let out a happy sigh, then turned around to look at us, only to be faced with multiple people staring at him in shock.

"..."

".. What's with the looks, guys?" Dazai hesitantly asked. "Am I in trouble?"

Kunikida was the first to speak up. "Dazai, care to explain what we all just witnessed?"

"Hm? Oh! You're talking about the Chuuya thing!" Dazai smiled.

"We've been dating for a while. Jeez, I'm surprised you didnt figure that out Rampo!" The brunette chuckled.

"I knew, not because of my deduction, I simply saw you two kissing outside a cafe a few days ago." Rampo replied, not looking up from the sweets on his desk.

"You're dating a man? You never told us you were into that-" I spoke up

"Huh? Oh I thought it was obvious!" Dazai tilted his head slightly.

"It wasn't obvious at all!" Kunikida and I said in unison.

"I agree with Dazai, it was very obvious." Rampo spoke.

Thank you for reading this chapter! Have a lovely day~!