[4]

Fushiguro POV

I looked at Itami then looked back in panic only to see the innate domain's closed off! The special grade is dead! Now we just need Itadori to come back safely. As I froze feeling a presence, Itami jumped away in a second. A voice then spoke "Sorry, but he's not coming back." It was Sukuna who had spoke. Sukuna came out from behind me and said "Don't be so frightened. I'm in a great mood right now. let's chat for a bit." I looked at Itami as Sukuna walked in front of us.

"This is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact. Feels like he's having some trouble switching back." the man with black markings stated, but continued "Still though...it's only a matter of time." Sukuna then ripped Itadori's uniform revealing a whole tone of black markings.

Itami's POV

Shit! I should've helped Itadori earlier. We're going to need backup for this. I slowly grabbed my phone and press the help button only to be stopped by Sukuna. "My dear bride, why don't you come here and chit chat with me." I quickly press the button and faced Sukuna glancing at Fushiguro knowing we would have to run into combat until help came.

Fushiguro got my message and Sukuna faced towards us. The salmon hair man raised his hand and spoke "So I thought about what I can do right now." 

3rd POV

The two noirettes gasp knowing what Sukuna was going to do. They couldn't take action knowing they would get defeated without a plan.

In a second, Sukuna shoved his nails where the heart is placed in the body and brought out the heart. Fushiguro gasped and Itami froze, her childhood trauma came to life again. The stab just reminded her of how her parents were stabbed and their hearts were stolen out of their bodies just to be sold.

Sukuna who was now holding the heart announced "I'm taking this brat hostage." "Hostage!?" The teens gasped. "Yeah. I can live without this, but that ain't true for the brat." Sukuna verbalized while throwing the heart to the side. They watched as the heart was thrown to the green grass, but only to be caught by Itami herself. She knew medical jujutsu, so she was going to heal Itadori after he came back from possession.

Sukuna smirked and stated "Hun, you won't be able to heal him. Cause I'll be in control." Itami gritted her teeth as Fushiguro was still frozen from the shock. Sukuna turned to Fushiguro and then mocked "Switching out with me, means he dies. Also.." He then pulled out another finger.

"For good measures," Sukuna began to eat the finger swallowing it whole. 'Sukuna's fingers! That special grade in there must have consumed it!' Fushiguro thought. Itami was disgusted, I mean who would swallow a finger! "With that, I'm as free as a bird. You can be frightened now. I'll kill you!" Sukuna claimed.

"For no particular reason." He continued. "Our positions are reversed now." Fushiguro whispered as Itami grabbed her the white handle of the famous katana passed down her family for many generations.

(intro comes in and ends)

With the rain still lightly pouring over them, the two black haired teens got into fighting position and both spoke "You just don't get it. He's...Itadori will come back. Even if it means he'll die. That's just how he is." "You give him too much credit. This guy's just a little tougher and denser than other humans." Sukuna says wiping the blood on his chin.

"Just a moment ago, he was scared out of his mind, on the verge of death, and prattling on about his regrets and all that nonsense." He stated. "I know for a fact he doesn't have the guts to kill himself." "Uresai!" Itami shouted at him. She was mad and so was Fushiguro. This man had the audacity to talk bullshit about a friend and that friend was friends with an Uchiha.