[11] FILLER pt2

Oh myYAH!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating for so long!! I've been focusing on my school work because I'm missing a lot of assignments. Plus I've been taking high school level classes even though I'm in middle school. RIP my mental health. I've been also trying to focus on my health and my self esteem that it non existent. N E ways MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!

3rd POV

A mysterious figure was jumping through trees until they spotted a child laying on the ground. The figure then hops into a bush to analyze the child. 'It's a girl.' the male thought to himself. It seems like the child is around 12 years old and is unconscious. The person gets out of the bush and slowly makes their way to the unconscious girl.

'What is she doing here in the forest near Konoha?' the male said to himself. He looks around the area, looking for any clues on how she got here. Her clothing was odd, never once has the male ever seen anyone where clothing like this. 

He then picks up the girl bridal style and speeds through the forest, making his way to The Hidden Leaf Village.

Soon enough, they've reached the big red gates of Konoha. "Welcome back Kakashi!" Izumo and Kotetsu exclaimed at the same time. The duo then look at the child in Kakashi's arms, "Woah! Since when did you started kidnapping children?!" Kotetsu jokingly said. "I didn't kidnap her, I just found her unconscious near the border." Kakashi backed himself up.

"Anyways, I have to take her to the hospital, see ya." not giving a chance to the duo to say anything, kakashi teleports himself with the child in front of the hospital. 

As Kakashi enters the building, a nurse comes up and asks "How can I help you?" "I found this child passed out in the forest, do you think you can check up on her?" the silver haired man asked. 

"Certainly, just put her on this bed here." the nurse directs the male to a rolling bed. Kakashi then puts the young girl onto the bed and heads towards the Hokage's building.

Itami's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

'Sounds like I'm in a hospital, I feel so drained. That portal must've took my chakra and cursed energy..' I thought to myself. All I see is the dark.

I slowly feel my body waking up. 

My eyes open up. I sit up and observe the room. It was way different from the hospitals in Tokyo. My eyes travel to a glass of water and the window. I start to calculate a plan in my head and if the nurse comes in, just threaten her with a broken glass cup. I get up from the bed and walk towards the closet, opening the door and seeing my belongings, I immediately gear up. 

I look into the mirror to see that I'M A CHILD!!!! Well I'm just a few years younger.. Who cares, I just need to get out of here.

I walk to the window, slowly sliding the light source open. And off we go. I jump out of the window and off onto the rooftops. "Hey! wait!" 'Shit' I cursed.

3rd POV

Just as the 3rd Hokage and Kakashi speak about the girl, an Anbu kneels before Hiruzen. "Lord Hokage." the anbu spoke then continued "The girl has escape from the hospital. The anbu is having a hard time finding her." The hokage sighs as he dismisses the shinobi.

"Kakashi." Hiruzen said. "Hai." Kakashi responded knowing full well why he said his name. In a poof, the book reader was gone.

Kakashi poofs on top of an average building. He analyzes the situation and sees the Anbus getting beaten up by a child. This was no ordinary child and it was his turn to step in. Just as Itami kicks the last anbu across the village, the silver haired male appears behind her. He then attempts to knock her out with the neck slice, but is put a stop by the child herself.

The young female pulls his hand and punches him in the gut fast. The Hatake was caught off guard 'Shit she's fast.' Itami roundhouse kicks him, but Kakashi stops her kick with his arms. In defense, he tries to punch her in the gut, but both of them are pushed back. The Hatake raises his left hand, signaling the anbu to stop and freeze, while the younger one takes out her kunai knife. 

"Why did you run away from the hospital?" the older male questions. "I have no need to be here, I have to get home." "Why are you such in a hurry to get home?" he asks. "That is none of your business." Itami stated in monotone.

"Well it is my business since I found you knocked out in the woods near Konoha." 

The female uchiha scoffs and puts her weapon down, realizing she must not be in her world. After all, she's never heard of Konoha and their clothing was way more different.

"Now what's your name? I'm Kakashi Hatake." He introduces himself.

"Itami, just Itami." the noirette decided to play it safe and used her first name. Kakashi nods as the younger girl stands in front of him. "Now let's go to the hokage's office." "Hn."

Sweat drop

'She's like an Uchiha...' 

What he didn't know was that, he was right.

------------------

I forgot to edit this part, my bad