[9] FILLER

Uniform change!!!! So she wears a top like how Fushiguro does, but she wears shorts and her ninja gear. Sometimes her mask too, for memories. Of course the shirt has the famous GOLDEN SCHOOL BUTTON! and a little crop topped.

Question of the night?Day? Oh well. Is it just me or is it that I like to reread the same book over and over again because it's good? please comment.

3rd POV

The long black hair beauty was called to Masamichi's office. But for what reason?

The girl walks through the already opened door. "You called?" Itami questions. Masamichi stops making his dolls and looks up. "The higher-ups have another mission for you, a special grade mission." ah yes she has gone on missions before given by the old people, even though she just transferred.

Itami looks at him dead in the eye and replies "Okay. Anything I should know about?" The older male slowly makes his doll and says "The information should be sent to your phone, including the location." "Yes sir." Itami turns around and walks away only to stop. "If the others ask where I am, please tell them I went to the hospital to get a check up."

"Are you sure? You could just tell them that you're on a mission." Masamichi states. "Supposedly I haven't recovered yet, so they won't let me do much. Besides, it's been awhile since I got to properly stretch." The fair skinned gal claims.

'This girl is on a different level...I mean she climbed up ranks fast.' Yaga thinks to himself.

She then walks out of the building and down the trail. Just as she passes through tombstones, she remembers that she has to visit the clan compound. A small frown places itself on her porcelain face remembering the sad memories. Itami shook her head and walked faster towards the exit of the school.

Itami pulls out her classic black Pear phone, looking in her c-mails to find details on the mission. It seems like they sent a groups of 1st grade sorcerers, but all had KIA or MIA. Just how strong was this curse in order to bring in her; herself to finish the task. (Killed in Action and Missing in Action)

 As she skims through the data, the location was in mt. Takao, which was an hour away from tokyo.(Mount Takao is actually real if you didn't know is just 1hr away from Tokyo.)

Itami POV

I teleport near the forest entry and look side to side for any civilians around. A few, maybe around 20 people. I walk up the trail, trying to avoid people. My footsteps were silent and my presence wasn't acknowledged.

Once I feel a bit of energy in the surrounding area, I walk off the trail and follow the energy. The moment I went farther into the forest, it was green everywhere. I jumped tree to tree; slowly getting closer to the negative energy. Closer and closer I get, the stronger it feels. I put my mask on and grabbed a kunai.

I hid in the trees; hiding behind a branch. I use my forehead protector to see the reflection. It was some sort of purple portal. No one seemed to be around. Not even a single curse lurking around the area.

I move from my spot and walk towards the portal with caution. Step by step, I get closer. 

I was now in front of the purple circle. Me being the curious being I am put my hand close to it. All the sudden I was pulled in. 

Everything turned black like I knocked out.

----------------------

HEHEHE see what I did. This is a short filler. I will do more parts so don't worry.

I know I'm late on everything that's going on right now, but make sure to stay safe especially us girls. but boys stay safe too.

Yeet!✌

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞        ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)        ( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧

̫ •́ )✧