Chapter 8 (the best dyan MAHAL kita)

ELIZ's POV

yung kanina....Omg! Im not expecting that to happen nor even saw that coming!

That chase kiss...

Its something...

I was looking at Josh and Joey while they're playing..."so,kaibigan lang talaga?"ate Ivy.

"Ate,"I just replied rolling my eyes grinning on her.

Umupo lang ako sa sofa then binuklat ang magazine na nakapatong sa table.

She also sat down with me crossing her legs together

Postured womanly.

"Cause he's not your standard ganun ba?or should I say,because your still afraid to lost someone in your life that endures your heart?"-Ate Ivy.

I was once frozed for a single minute, I glances on Josh...

"As I had saw,your inlove with him..."-ate Ivy.

"Paano ate?"-Ako.

"Eliz,I know you! the more you deny the fact it gets you easily caught!"-ate Ivy.

"Ganun ba yun ka obvious ate?"tanong ko.

Tumango si ate,

"you cannot fool me,ano yun? just as platonic relationship that goes eitherway liked no string attached? You cuddled like bestfriends and acting like lovers?those sparks in your eyes Eliz, you really can't deny..."ate Ivy.

I used to shuck my head in silence, I cannot contained...I was once again caught....

Then I turned my head to throw a glace on him,he saw it then Josh smiles,he used to wave hands together with Joey as they both smiled...Napangiti ako...

"Sa mga ngiting yan walang ibig sabihin?! hmmmm..."ate Ivy just uttered grinning suspiciously.

I used to smile."ate!"-ako, warning yet in a sweet way.

JOSH's POV

"Kulit ni Joey noh?"nasabi ko habang tuloy parin sa pagdadrive, not removing my eyes on the road.

We're Heading somewhere, Hindi nya to Alam...I'm taking her to tagaytay birthday nya kasi ngayon nakalimutan nya na sobrang kabusyhan nya minsan,Hindi nya to Alam kami lang ni kring,ate Ivy ng nakakaalam sa plan ko,Hindi ko naman kasi sinabi sa kanya kaya wala syang kaidi-idiya...

Gusto kong salubungin ang birthday nya...Gusto ko maranasan nyang hindi sya nag-iisa cause i wanna make her happy on her special day,kasama ako...Gusto Kong iparamdam sa kanya how special she is...

Nakabili narin ako ng gift for her,necklace yun,White gold with name ELIZ.

She never noticed me, her eyes seems stuck in the side of the window.

"Eliz,"I grasped.

Finally,napatingin sya sakin.

"Huh?"she asked.

Napabuntong hininga ako...

I stopped the car, she stares at me those eyes seems wondering.

" If your thinking about what just happened kanina, I'm sorry...."I said with my full sincerity looking straight to her eyes...

Ibinalik ni Eliz ang paningin sa window ng sasakyan," its okay Josh pagod Lang talaga ako..."She saids.

Ganun na nga siguro... I moved my right hand closer to hers...hinawakan ko ang kamay nya,she looks at me,then she choose to lean on my shoulder...