♚ chapter 4 - reaziones ♚

A/N: Hey reader! Firstly, thank you so much for even reading till chapter 4! Secondly, this chapter will have a lot of skipping around POV-wise. This may be confusing and if this bothers you simply skip over the chapter!  Thirdly, there will be mild swearing in this chapter.  Lastly, each POV will probably only last 1 (probably short/unproper) paragraph, with the exception of flashbacks (if any). Thank you again!

POV: Kile Woodwork

Eadlyn and I are engaged. Holy shit. This is all I've ever wanted since what I like to call 'newspaper kiss'. When she first came to my room earlier, I thought that she had chose Henri. I was terrified. It was everything I couldn't have asked for an more when she told me all the things she wanted for the future with me. 

POV: Marlee Tames/Woodwork

OMG! Oh my God! My son is getting married to my best friends daughter! I'm going to be someones mother-in-law! To be honest, I thought that Josephine had the better chance at getting married before Kile, what with his head in a book all the time. I hope they have what Maxon and Ames have or what Carter and I have, their so cute together! Honestly, even after all these years of being America and Maxon's close friend, I still can't even deal with how adorable they are. 

POV: Maxon Schreave

My little girl, engaged? I don't know how I feel about that, but I guess that it was my idea to hold the Selection in the first place. I know that Kile is a good kid, but is he good-enough for my Eady? Of course he is, Max, why would you even question that. He is Marlee and Carter's son and they are two of the kindest people you know. Now two of America and I's children are engaged and married, but I wouldn't put it past Kaden. He and Josie so clearly are perfect for each other that I have a bet up with Ames, Marlee, Carter, Aspen, and Lucy about when they'll start dating. 

POV: America Singer/Schreave

Kile and Eadlyn are getting married! And Ahren's already married! Holy shit! My babies are adults now! It seems like just yesterday that I was telling Maxon that I was pregnant with them!

Flashback: (Loosely from the 'After The One: Bonus Epilogue' in the book 'Happily Ever After' by Keira Cass)

"I was originally going to get you a gift but then something presented itself." I said. 

"What?" Maxon asked.

"Well Maxon, here's the thing, it won't actually be here for another 7 or 8 months." I said. 

"What could take--" He cut himself off. His eyes wandered down to my stomach and stayed there. I waited for him to say something or jump up and down before getting worried. 

"Maxon?" I questioned.

"It's marvelous. I suddenly love you a 1,000 times more." He mumbled. 

"Are we really going to have a baby?" He asked. 

"Yes, Max. The doctor can't tell anything but the fact that theres a person in there." I shared. We hugged and kissed.

"I'm assuming that this is our secret for the time being, right?" He assumed.

"Yes, we should probably wait till I'm a little farther along to tell everyone." I said.

"Happy Birthday, Maxon." I added. And with that, we walked hand-in-hand back to the party. 

Present: (Still A.S. POV)