Chapter 1 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

"Yuki!! Over here, let's buy Chocolate Parfaits!!"
I turn around to see a silverette with sparkles in his eyes, I walk to him.
"Alright, you little baby." He grabbed my hand and ran inside the cafe.
"Two Chocolate Parfait, please!" Me and Killua paid. Me and Killua went to find a clean table then sat down there.
Finally served the Parfaits, he started eating like crazy.
"Yuki,"
"Hmm?"
"This may be weird but..." he started to blush.
"I like you.... Will you be my girlfriend!"
Yuki...
YUKI!!
YUKI WAKE UP!!!
I woke up, sitting down accidentally bumping my sister's head!
"OWWW!!! Geez, I just woke up!!! Why wake me up in a wonderful dream..!" I shouted while rubbing my head.
That was... just a dream..
"I didn't know you'd sit down that fast! What was that dream anyway!!" She rubbed her head, glaring at me.
"It was...—"
"It was Killua isn't it..."
"Yeah, and HE WAS CONFESSING!!!"
"Geez, you and your Killua!" She threw a pillow at me, leaving the room.
I stood up stretching my arms, I folded my blanket and I fixed the pillows. Finally dressing up.

(Yes I drew that, sorry if it sucks

(Yes I drew that, sorry if it sucks...)

I left the room, running downstairs.
I saw my Mother's sweet smile.
Her smile is so contagious it makes me smile.
I made a toothy grin, then there's him...
My smile turned into a frown, seeing my Dad who abuses me.
"What took you so long to wake up, you brat?!" My dad punched the table.
My sister walked to me and whispered.
"Ignore him..."
I tried making a forced smile, and sat down on the table with my sister.
"I made you girls some pancakes.." my Mom smiled, Dad didn't like that so he kicked the coffee table, I got startled at it because it was loud.
"Good for nothing brats..." he left the house, who knows when he will come back.
I ate the pancakes and went back up.
"Alright, time to rewatch Hunter x Hunter again!"
I opened my laptop, opening 9anime . tv and putting it.
Opening is starting, this opening always hit hard for me.
"Daichi wo Fumishimete!!!
Kimi wa mezameteiku! Tenshi no hohoemi de!!
TSUREDASHITEEE!!!!!"
"...Kodoku demo... Hitori janai sa. Umaretekitakotoni.. kanarazu imi ga aru!"
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢!(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
Suddenly, the laptop screen turned white, with white and blue particles come out of it. I tried touching the screen but my hand went through.
"What the heck?" I muttered, I went in head-first. When I tried to stand up, my legs were wobbly, I fell down on my back.
"Oof." I sat down holding my back.

Killua's POV
The heck?
I turn around, seeing a girl my age.
She might be an enemy!
I quickly went behind her, manipulated my nails.
"Who are you, and what are you doing here.." I say in a deep voice. A sweat dripped off her face.
"I am Yuki, Yuki Shiro." "Uh.. are you.. Killua? From the Zoldycks?" She said quietly, I can hear fear in her voice. "How do you know my name?" I stuck my nails on her neck.

Yuki's POV
"How do you know my name?" He asked.
Shoot, I haven't thought about that...
"Nen! I use nen!" I yelled with a bit of shake in my voice. He let go off me and I fell. "Why are you here, who are you working for?" He asked, staring at my eyes, I blushed and looked down.
"I... uh, was lost, and I'm alone with nobody with me...." I looked at his eyes again, filled with cautious.
"Turn around." He commanded.
"Eh?"
"You didn't heard me? I said turn around." He commanded with a more louder voice. I did what he said and turned around. "Now, put your hands behind you." I placed my hands behind. After a short silent time, he tied my hands tightly with a rope, then he pushed me on a chair, tying me up on the chair tightly.
"Onii-chan, that's not very nice!" The girl with black hair in a kimono placed her hands on her waist.
"But, Alluka, she might be an enemy!" Killua walked to her with his hands on his pocket. Then Alluka approached me with snacks on her hands.
"Onee-chan, are you okay?" I nodded, then she smiled. "Here, have these!" She shoved a pockey stick in my mouth. "Alluka, what are you doing feeding her our snacks?!"
"Onee-chan might be hungry.." Alluka whimpered, looking down. "You! Yuki was it? You're lucky I can't say 'no' to her!" Killua pointed at me. I finally finished the pockey stick in my mouth.
"Onee-chan, are you still hungry?"
"N-No! I'm fine, those are yours and your, erm.. brother." The airship landed. "Now, where are you going?"
"Well, no where.." I looked down with a frown. He sighed.
"Onii-chan, can Onee-chan stay with us?" Alluka asked with sparkled in her eyes.
"Sorry, Alluka, but no.." Alluka's smile quickly turned into a frown. Then she started crying.
"A-Alluka, fine! But, I am keeping an eye on her!"
Alluka wiped her tears and smiled. Alluka untied me and grabbed my hand helping me to stand up.
"Thank you for having me.." I blushed, and Alluka pulled me out the airship quickly, fresh wind blew on my face. Alluka found a cat cafe, our eyes sparkled in awe.
"Onii-chan, can we go here?" Alluka pulled his brother's sleeve.
"Sure, I guess.." when we entered, a bunch of felines approached us. They rubbed their heads on our legs.
"So fluffy!!!" I crouched down and patted their head.
We found a table and took a sit, I looked in the menu, which was er.. cat-shaped.
Menu*

Parfaits:
Vanilla
Strawberry
Chocolate
Cookie
Raspberry
Mint

Muffins:
Chocolate chip
Raisin
Blueberry
Cheese
Purple Yam

Cakes:
(Make your own cake!)

Flavours:
Velvet,
Chocolate,
Vanilla,
Strawberry,
Carrot,
Mango,

Toppings:
Sprinkles,
Fruits of your choice,
Candles,

More:
Flan
Sandwich
Donuts
Pretzel
Croissant

There's so much! Wow...
"What's yours, Yuki?"
"Oh! Uh... just a flan!"
"Alluka?"
"I'll have a strawberry parfait!"
Killua called the waitress, she walked at us and bowed.
"One flan, one Chocolate parfait, and one Strawberry parfait."
"Alright, I'll be right back." She walked away, going in the kitchen.
Killua looked at me, and I just looked out the window.
"So, Yuki... where did you come from?" You froze at your sit, and your eyes widened.

"I'm just from somewhere, my parents kicked me out the house..." I lied.
"Your name is very different."
"Well uh... that's just what my parents want to name me.."
The waitress came, giving us our food.
"Here you go, enjoy the food!" She bowed again and left.
I ate my flan, after eating we called the waitress again.
"Here's your bill..."
We payed and left.
"Onii-chan, what do we do now?"
"I guess we rent an apartment."

We walked in the apartment and rented a room. We approach the elevator, waiting for it.
My legs wobbled again, almost falling but I held it and stood up properly.
"Tired? Don't worry, you can sleep your ass off on the bed." Killua told me. And I looked away.
I'm gonna be living with them in the same room, ANY KILLUA FANGIRL WOULD WANT THIS!!
We entered the elevator, went up and entered the room. I ran in the bedroom.
I flopped down on the bed, Killua just stared at me.
"What are you looking at..." I asked, raising my other brow.
"Nothing." He looked away, scratching the back of his neck.
I looked at my phone.
There's no wifi, of course..
I looked through my gallery, filled with Killua of course..
Suddenly, Killua took my phone.
"H-Hey! What are you doing!?"
"Just to make sure nothing's wro—"

Thank you for reading!
This story is kind of inspired by Rozes-are-Rizu 's story, I love her story so much!
She inspired me so much to make a story like that!
Anyway, thank you for reading again!
If you enjoyed this, you can vote or not, I won't force you!
TO BE CONTINUED! ''