Scenario!Aquarius!

Here is a "Who asks you out on Valentines day?" Scenario requested by Official_Ice_Pillar!Doesn't mean that they have a crush on you!!This is just a couple scenarios!!!Anyways!!Let's get started!I will also do these in parts!!

Aquarius
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Name) Walked through the hallways watching as everyone got valentine gifts and got asked out or to be their valentine.(Name) Sighed as they walked through the love-filled hallways."I knew i wouldn't get anything this time..."(Name) Said sadly as they suddenly spotted The Minamoto Brothers and (Name) ran to the two boys."Hey guys!"(Name) said a bit happier."Hello (Name)!"Teru said calmly and smiled."Hey (Name)!"Kou said excitedly as he Looked towards you as Teru did the same."Where are the things you got?"Kou said tilting his head."Oh..Well i didn't get any today sadly..!"(Name) Said sadder than before.A slight 'Oh..' Could be heard from the two brothers as they shared a glance then smiled.(Name) looked at them questionably."Whats with the l-"(Name) was interrupted as things were shoved into their arms."W-Whats all of this?!"(Name) Said a bit surprised at all of the treats and gifts that were in their arms."A little gift is all!"Kou said with a slight unnoticeable tint of pink on his cheeks.Teru nodded as he smirked and stared at (Name) and Kou."Well i gotta go!"Teru said as he left."Wait wh-"Kou looked around as Teru was already gone then reverted his eyes back to you."So.."(Name) said a bit awkwardly."You know what...(Name).."Kou looked down then back at (Name) smiling."Will you go out with me?"Kou said as he looked to his left avoiding eye contact."Of course!"(Name) said as they smiled happily and hugged Kou.Kou was a bit surprised but hugged back.

The End.