Chapter 12

Jin's pov

I was in the garden with snowball who's now fully healed to be able to fly around again of course I can't stop thinking about what Adrian said that happened to him and Aly a few days ago about those shadows. And that there's something coming after Yoongi I don't know what to do at all because this is something new that we can't describe or find in a book.

Snowball chirps snapping me out of my thoughts and he lands on my finger "Sorry snowball I was thinking about everything that is happening" he nods his little head I giggle softly and gently pet his little nod and snowball leans move into the touch making me giggle more. Then I heard footsteps I turn to see shadows "oh no" my cat ears lay flat on my head and the shadows started to get closer I quickly put snowball on my shoulder and started to run and the shadows soon followed me.

I kept running because I'm scared like really scared then I see Namjoon "Joonie!!!" he turned to see me running from the shadows Joonie quickly runs to in front of my and he started to fight the shadows off as I hold snowball close scared over of my life I closed my eyes shaking and my ears are still laying flat on my head.

Namjoon's pov

Soon the shadows were gone thankfully I turn to Jin to see him shaking and holding snowball closes to his body I go to him and gently caress his cat ear he softly purrs "it's ok jinnie they are gone"I said softly then Jin opens his eyes still having some fear in them "j-joonie" I warp my arms around him pulling him to my chest and snowball goes to my shoulder now. "Jinnie let's go cuddle to relax ok"Jin nods I pick him up princess style I heard a small squeal from Jin as he warps his arms around my neck and nuzzles into my chest I take jin to the room I'm staying in once there I walk inside

 "Jinnie let's go cuddle to relax ok"Jin nods I pick him up princess style I heard a small squeal from Jin as he warps his arms around my neck and nuzzles into my chest I take jin to the room I'm staying in once there I walk inside

I place Jin down on the bed and he whined "Joonie come back and cuddle me~!" I chuckle and get on the bed and warp my arms around Jin and my princess giggles and nuzzles his head into my chest.

I start to caress Jin's ear and he started to purr and the touch I smile at how cute Jin is then there was a knock on the door "Come in" the door opens to reveal Lucina "your majesties we have visitors" "ok Lucina we will be down soon" Jin says as I keep caressing his ear. Lucina smiles and bows and leaves the door soon me and Jin go down to see who's here then I see my brothers there with Aly, Yoongi and Tae but there's four girls in front of us looking at me and my brothers intensely at us "the princesses of Zariya Lisa, Jisoo, Rosè and Jennie" a guard introduces.

"Hello princes and losers" Lisa says the prince part looking at me and my brothers in  flirtatious way but for the loser part in a annoyed way to Jin, Yoongi, Tae and Aly. "Why are you guys here" Yoongi asked annoyed at them "will we heard that four delicious sexy demons were going to be here so we want them for ourselves" Rosè licks her lips as he looks at us I'm so uncomfortable and some for my brothers "no leave we don't want you here" Jin demand but Jennie laughs "cute the cat thinks he and make us leave" oh no I see Tae snap "bitch don't start I'm not afraid to beat you up even if you are a girl" I was shocked at Tae "guards take them away please" Aly tells the guards and they do which was good but I have a feeling the girls will come back so yeah.

Hi everyone I hope you like this chapter