The bad news : he's leaving me again!

🌼~ Madeline ~🌼
I'd been spending a lot of time with my best mate Connor Ball and his mates in a band called the Vamps James Mcvey , Tristan Evans and Bradley Simpson . They were finally home something I'd never had is a lot of time to spend with the boys. I was so in love with their music . I'd been Conn's best mates since Nursery , then year 1 came and we weren't in the same class but we'd have playdates and see each other in the school yard. It's been a long time. Now I'm 18 Connor's just turning 18 on March 15th he'll be 18 then. I turned 18 on January 23rd # Aquarius # Piscies . At the moment it's January 24th the day after my birthday . Connor and I were hanging out . We were talking a walk about. I wished we could hang out longer this moment should never end it just kinda felt right like when you have an emotional conversation with a sibling . " Madeline , you know I can tell you anything , right?" " Yea you can no matter what it is mate ". " Yea , well then . I want to tell you something . I just don't want it to bother yeh ". " Well what then?" I asked. " Madeline , we've been mates longer than the boys and me, right then? " Connor asked . " Yea , yea what you saying Connor ?" I asked him . " Well you know how seeing that I'm in a band " Connor started in his Davey Jones voice . That's his ego Davey Jones as in he's talking with his Scotish accent .
That usually means he is trying to be serious without me getting upset . That's one of the few times he talks like this to me a part of being goofy . " Yea,yea go on what you saying then Conn?"I asked. Fearing the answer .

" Well ... erm I'm not really sure how to put it ,Madeline ". The guys and me we have to leave . In a couple of weeksfor touring ". He clicked his neck and put his hands down by his legs and held one of his wrists. Conn looked down. I wasn't sure what to say. I just kinda glared at him now getting a little bit chilly. Just a wee bit .
It began to snow . It was late afternoon now half passed 3. I crossed my arms in front of me. So Conndor and the boys are leaving me again ? They seem to always be leaving me. Their the only mates that I've got so I'd like to keep them close.

Conn finally looked up at me after what felt like ages and ages. At least he's telling me now and I still have a couple of weeks with the guys. We walked to my house talking about it. I kinda was hoping I could spend his birthday with him this year. Unfortunately I won't be able to. Connor only had to walk down the street to his house. In the morning I got a phone call from Conn and he and the boys their managers Chris and Joe hand to see me.