1. || Something, anything

Something, anything.
A Grayza One-shot by @scarletkb

"Gray for the last time, she is not coming back today." Mirajane tried telling him.

The said guy just humped and resigned back in his previous position, it has been a month since she left for this S-Class mission, the mission was not that difficult but he can't help but be worried about her.

"I know you are worried, Gray." In shock at the sudden touch, he falls from his chair.

Mira sheepishly apologized but he just discarded the incident as he once again sat back, swinging again, still not learn the lesson.

"I am not worried Mira, I mean this is Erza we are talking about, she is going to be fine." He tried so hard to smile, but Mirajane saw right through his act. She put her hand on his shoulder to console him, "We will talk to Master tomorrow, okay?"

Gray smiled back, it was not like him to be this worried for the scarlet haired mage, she is strong, S-Class and all but he couldn't pin point the exact problem. He could feel the fear in his chest, he wanted to shout at himself for not trusting her but this time it was different, it felt different.

•──────•❄•──────•

He woke up quite early, due to the heavy rain, it rarely rains in this time of summer but today the rain felt gloomy, Is Juvia behind this?

He just shakes his head and decided to head to the guild, might as well talk to Master at the first chance he could get, after all, the old geezer will be drunk later on.

The walk to the guild was quiet, with an umbrella covering him from the rain, his thoughts occupied him, the way she had come after him, they talked and ....

Gray stopped as he saw the guild door, opening it, he straight ups walks to the Master's area but he stopped midway, when he saw most of the guild members were in the infirmary.

His eyes widened and his heart starts beating out loud.

Shut up, I am still not sure she is in there.

He walks inside and his heart stopped. She was sleeping, injured but sleeping. She was back.

•──────•❄•──────•

He stayed the night with her. Granted he was not alone and as always Natsu insisted in staying. He was angry though, for not being strong enough to be there for her. She was injured and was found unconscious in the outskirts of Magnolia and he was sleeping when Natsu found her.

If Natsu's white knuckles were any indication, he too was thinking of the same. Natsu loved the girl, he should have gone with her, she even asked. Just like Lisanna, but Lisanna is back and Erza is still unconscious.

Gray thought back at the night before, when she dropped by his apartment, they talked and k-

He closed his eyes, repressing the memories from resurfacing, he pushed them as deep as he could, he couldn't care less she left him alone, she was here now.

Lucy watched from outside as her two friends, circle around the girl, she too wanted to be there with her but she feared she would disturb their privacy.

"I think you should go inside." She punched the intruder in fear.

"Oh my god, Loki. You scared me," she glared, her hands on her chest controlling the sudden rush of breathe, "Don't ever do that again," Loki, who was lying on the floor, just nodded.