3.|| Children

"Children?"
A Grayza One shot

Her breathe caught in her throat, she was expecting everything, every surprise, every offer but this!

His soft-spoken words caught her off guard, she knew he was joking but she also knew the faint touch of seriousness.

She was not expecting the topic to fall on their laps so soon, in this case quite literally. She glared at the piece of paper sitting on her bed. She grabbed it back.

The creases showing the full sign of the abuse of paper. She crumbles it again and threw it on her bed.

'She wanted children,' she thought. But she was not sure whether she was ready for such a big step or not. She wanted to have a mini Gray running around their home, calling her oka-san.

her cheeks reddened at the thought, sighing she decided it was not her heart that was the problem, it was her insecurity talking.

She again stood up and walked out to open her window curtains.

To her surprise, there was something for her.

Sensing Gray's magic, she concluded he was here. She grabs the box from her went inside.

Sniffing the box, her smile turns into a grin.

It was a strawberry cheesecake, just for her.

As she digs in, her eyes caught something. She pushes the cake down and open the paper.

Dear Erza,

I am sorry. It was not my intention of making you uncomfortable. & don't you dare to lie, I saw the way your face squirt up and you escaped at the first sign. I know we recently come in this relationship but I have loved you from far, for a long time now.

I don't want to lose you; I am not going to lie and say I don't want children. I want them a lot of them actually. Ten of them.

But it doesn't matter. What matters is what you want?

What do you want?

Just know there is no hurry, I am with you forever and ever.

Love,

Gray.

Her vision blurred and suddenly, the thought of children doesn't sound too bad.

🛡❄ 🗡
Author's Note
Hey there.
What's with me & daily positing guys! Maybe I just have a bunch of pre written shots.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So yeah,  how was this one? It was poorly written & WTF have plot 🕳 & stuff
But I have no problem with fluffy it turned out. Anyways, I still have a couple of shots left & am working on another long ass oneshot for YOU, my lovely friend.
Well just so you know, your comments are my motivation no comments no writing.
No warning you guys, just an honest truth.

⚠ shameless promotion ahead ⚠
Guys I love you. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel : Sakura Notes
& to talk exclusively grayza my tumblr is
Sakuranotesblog
See ya.
Love you too!
Xoxo
Scarlet