Dilon ka shooter

Vanshika and Eklavya

Vanshika POV

**Dilon ka shooter hai mera scooter, dilon ka shooter, aaaa aaaaa**

'Why should boys have all the fun'- here I go with my Activa.

' La la la lala, la la la laaaaaaahhhhhhhh........................................' what the..

I removed my helmet to look at the ...Oh my my!'Hey umm.. Vanshika? hi'- he asked with uncertainty in his voice. 

'Helllooo Mr. Eklavya. What are you doing?? Waiting for me? Oh, wait! Are you following me? you are interested in me. Isn't it?' I smirked.

' Well, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am waiting for my friend'. He looked at his watch and continued- 'My car got a puncture'- he pointed at a brand new range rover. Rich people and their antics.

 'Oh, anyways good things take time'- I smirked and he smiled. Oh, his smile. 'Come, I will drop you if you are comfortable' -I offered.

'Umm no, thank you but it's fine. I will manage it. Don't bother yourself'.

'C'mon, It's not a big deal. It's not the first time I am helping you right?' He scratched the back of his neck and finally, he agreed.

'So mister..address?'

'Darshana Enterprises, Red street, West Bengaluru'.

' Main toh raste se ja rhi thi, main toh bhel puri khaa rhi thi, main toh ladka ghuma rhi thi, tujhe mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon' - I kept on singing .He laughed..a lot. I know, I am a bit strange and straight-forward. Many people think I am not serious about life. But if my these strange actions can bring a smile on other's face, then what's the problem! Well! things are a bit different with Eklavya. I know he doesn't feel anything but that's ok. We have met only ..2 times?

'So, you are in rush. Anything important?'- I initiated a conversation while looking at the rearview mirror. Our eyes met. I immediately tore my eyes away. I can't stand his deep, penetrating eyes. I don't know why but I felt shy. Well, I am not shy-types.

'Yes, Actually I have a very important meeting today. I have been preparing for this a while ago. Today, everything is going..'

'wrong' - I intervened. Almost everyone says this ..isn't it?

'Different..not wrong'-His reply had a very different effect on my body. Was he referring to me? I looked at the mirror, again. Our eyes met, again and he smiled. A genuine smile.

'Had breakfast?'- I tried to change the topic.

'No, had to rush. By the way Vanshika, this is not the route to my office'.

'Oh, why fear, when Vanshika is here..don't worry, we will reach your office in 5 mins'-I took the route full of narrow lanes, duuhh, it was the short-cut. He was nervous and I was driving like I owe the place. For a moment, I caught him looking at me in the mirror, with a smile? I concentrated on this blissful journey Kyunki (because) 'DHYAN HATI, DURGHATNA GHATI'.

True to my words, we reached there on time. 

'So, one of the most adventurous morning.. wasn't it?'

'Thank you Vanshika, I owe you a treat'. I smiled. Silence. None of us dared to go. We kept on staring at each other'.

'You should go, you will get late'.

'Yeah, thank you again'- He turned around only to get stopped by me.

'Eklavya'- I handed him my snicker bar and my lunch box, -' It's not a good practice to come to the office without having breakfast. It will affect your performance and health. Don't forget to eat this before the meeting. All the best, everything will be fine!'-He just stared at me with his beautiful impenetrable eyes.

 'I should go, have a good day! bye!-' I looked at his smiling face for the last time and continued my journey!