Chapter 1: Levi Frost

"Long ago, before the era of men, was the era of Gods. They say that there were 12 Gods known as the Zodiacs who protected Terra. These Zodiacs are towering creatures as far as the eye can see, their feet are the same size as a small village and their power and might are as vast as the ocean. A swing from their arms could flatten mountains and create natural disasters. Each of these Zodiacs controlled the 12 regions of Terra, they keep them safe from wars, discord and the forces of darkness known as the Legion. These creatures are demons from the underworld who attack and possess weak-willed creatures and can bring an upset to the balance of light and darkness if not maintained, but after many many years, the Zodiacs and the Legion vanished without leaving a single trail. So much that not even the history books have any information about them, but some say a war broke out between the Zodiacs causing all of them to be wiped out including the Legion. Others say that they don't exist at all, and that all stories about them are all fabricated, but no one really knows what the truth is."

Suddenly a guy spanks the head of the storyteller.

   "HURRY UP AND HELP ME CARRY THESE THINGS LEVI"

   "Sorry dad, I got carried away with mom's story again. Here let me help you with the fruits"

   "We'd better be finished before sundown or you're not the only one who'd get carried away...from the house".

Levi suddenly remembers his mom's furious face.

   "Gugh, I still get chills seeing mom like that"

   "WOAH!" A boy from the crowd of children listening said. "How do you guys even carry those things" he said while looking at the pile of food and necessities Levi and his father is carrying.

   "I dunno, Im just strong I guess"

   "Still not strong as me" His dad says.

   "Only by an inch! Just you wait dad, I'm gonna beat you to a pulp next time we spar" Levi replies.

   "Alright alright just don't trip on a rock while carrying those"

As they were about to leave, a boy from the crowd of children asked Levi.

   "Hey mister, what do you believe in?"

   "Hmm? About the Zodiacs? Oh, they're here alright. Watching from shadows, invisible to the naked eye, waiting".

   "WOAH!" The children said simultaneously. "I wanna be a zodiac"

   "Me too" a kid says while mimicking a giant.

Levi and his dad carried off with their shopping.

   "Hey dad, how many are still unchecked" Levi said  pointing at the list his dad is holding.

   "Just one more actually."

   "Uuggh finally, what's the last one?"

   "It's uhh... A bundle of carrots"

   "Okay dad, you go on ahead home. I'll catch up as soon as I buy the carrots" Levi says as he handed his dad the fruits he's carrying.

   "Sure, just remember. Before sundown okay?"

   "Yep!" Levi says as they parted ways.

Moments later,  Levi reached Rosemead, a shop on the outside walls of the kingdom.
Levi enters the shop.

   "Excuse me grandma" Levi says.

   "Watch your mouth you brat! Can't you see how young I am" the granny says while posing.