Chapter 3: The Weapon of Sacrifice

Every living being in Terra has both light and dark aura inside them. These two auras create balance inside the body. In the instance that one aura becomes strong enough to overpower the other is also the moment that that individual cease to become mortal. Demons have strong dark aura and have little to no light aura, and the opposite goes for the angels. The stronger the auras are, the stronger the wielder is too.

-Adventurer's guild of Excelsius-

"I'm very sorry sir, but as I've said the number of adventurers available right now are very few, you're lucky you even manage to get four people" A lady in the front desk says.

"How am I gonna transport these goods to another town if I don't have protection, I need at least six adventurers to do so" A deliverer in front of the desk says.

"Sir, I've already told you, it just can't be done. Every adventurer right now is either on a quest or getting ready with the main army of Excelsius subjugating that dragon" The lady says with an irritable look.

"Please I'm begging you, Mirabel will kill me if as much as a single loaf becomes missing, I don't know if a measly four E-rank adventurers can do it"

"URGH! Okay look, if you really want to have more escorts, you could ask some of the retired royal knights and adventurers in Excelsius" The lady says.
"I can't guarantee that they'll accept but here"

The lady gives the deliverer a copy of the list of retired knights and adventurers. The deliverer takes it super fast.

"Ugh yeess, my life saver" the deliverer says as he hugs the paper gleefully.
"Uuhh, let's see"

The deliverer scans the paper.

"The strongest person... who's recently retired would beee" The merchant says as he checks the people listed one by one.
"This one! Vincent and Nira Frost"

As the deliverer finished his sentence, a hooded person sitting in a chair in the back suddenly looked at the deliverer.

"Sign me up" The hooded person says.

-Frost's Backyard-

"THIS IS IT DAD! ALL OR NOTHING" Levi shouted.

As Vincent looked at Levi's determined face, he suddenly remembered all the times he taught Levi how to fight. How he spanked him everytime Levi makes mistakes, countless days of training all culminating to this. He smiles and closes his eyes.

"Well played kid, but not enough" Vincent says.
"Demon Arts: Release"

~Demon Arts: Release : The user's dark aura rises rapidly making the user transform into a demon gaining unimaginable power.

A powerful wave of dark energy suddenly bursted out of Vincent's body making Levi fly across the yard. As Levi sits back up, a black smoke surrounded the entire yard leaving him with zero visibility.

*Wha-what the heck was that move!* Levi told himself.
*Did that come from dad?*
*And this smoke. Why do I feel uneasy being surrounded by this*

Levi tries to stand up but fails.

*Urgh, I barely have enough stamina to stand up. Even managing to stay awake at this point is hard, using two Light Spears at the same time really takes a toll on my body* Levi says.

Suddenly Levi felt an aura oozing with bloodlust and rage coming from deep within the smoke. His body was frozen from fear as he gazes in the smoke, finally he saw something. It was two red eyes, Levi couldn't help but look at those red eyes as he shivers from fear. He can also make out a big figure from the smoke where the eyes are coming fron. The eyes grew bigger as the figure grew taller doubling his original height.