6

You were already logged into Minecraft and in the HyPixel lobby, waiting for the tortoises. They were on their alt accounts so fans wouldn't notice them, You never really needed to do that because you weren't that known. 

when all 4 of them got on, you invited them to your party and joined the BedWars lobby. soon you called the party and it was almost time

Sapnap: Why is your skin a female version of mine?

A/N: That's actually my Minecraft skin irl send help-

You: I can pick another one idc

Sapnap: I- Okay

the game started and you sat at the forage to grab some iron and gold. you bought wood and made a maze around your Cyan bed, then you speed-bridged to the middle. 

Dream: Wow you can speed-bridge? Most girls can't do that!

You: That is sexist. stop.

George laughed a bit

~bedwars later because you died and can respawn~

"Whatever" You mumbled

You move your mouse to the monitor with the discord call on it, and open google and type 'wattpad.com' and click on that fanfiction you were reading, it was called 'Sapnap x Reader', but it was weird because you were talking to Sapnap right now. You were on the 4th chapter and right at the beginning there was an Author's note: 'Hello thanks for 3k reads, btw if DreamTeam, or anybody that knows Sapnap finds this, tell him he is bottom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

You laughed so hard and muted yourself in the middle of the laugh. when you stopped laughing, You unmuted and tried to drink your water, but ended up choking on it. 

Dream: What's so funny?

George: Yeah- *ScreamsLikeCrazyBecauseHe'sGettingAmbushed*

You: Nada, Nada, just found something funny on a website

Bad: What's the funny part OvO

You: I-

~ s i l e n c e ~

You: I found this fanfiction, it claims to be a Sapnap x Reader, I clicked on it and the first thing at the beginning of the chapter said 'Hello thanks for clicking on my book, btw if DreamTeam, or anybody that knows Sapnap finds this, tell him he is bottom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

Sapnap: Ima leave

You heard a door shut and it came from Sapnap's end so you assume he left the room or something. 

After he left, George and Dream started Wheezing and laughing, like crazy, you were very temped in saying you didn't know they will stop, but you know when their laughs run out.

'5, 4, 3, 2, 1-' You said in your head

after one, their laughing turned into distorted breathing, and then silence.