NINE

Betty's POV

We arrived a few hours later. My hands started shaking and I saw Jughead look at me concerned.

'Betts, it's all gonna, I promise'; he said grabbing my hand. I smiled and nodded before stepping out of the car.

'Prince Forsythe, it's a pleasure to see you again'; king Brett said shaking Jughead's hand. 'And who did you bring with you'; he asked eyeing at me. 'Princess Elizabeth the second from the Northside, I came here to support my fiancé'; I said with a tight smile. Jughead looked at me and smirked. 'Well congratulations on the engagement'; he said. 'Follow me.'

After the tour he gave us, we sat down at the meetings table. 'Princess Elizabeth, would you like to join my sister Donna while we discuss business, I mean, this is a kings job'; he said chuckling and I raised an eyebrow.

I looked at jug and he was clenching his jaw. 'I think you misunderstood the reason I came with Forsythe, our countries have been at war for twenty years, since we are getting married and the north- and southside are becoming one kingdom and Riverdale no longer is divided, we want to rule it more modern then our parents, and to start with that, my fiancé and I decided that I will get involved, that's why I came on this trip in the first place'; I said, jug smirked and chuckled softly at face Brett made. 'I know you don't want me here, trust me, I don't want to be here either and you know exactly why'; I said. 'So let's continue this meeting shall we'; Jughead said and grabbed my hand softly squeezing it.

Jughead's POV

I absolutely hate with every inch of my body Brett. First, his kingdom tries to kill my Betts , then, he dares to check out my fiancé and lastly, he thinks that my Betts is a stupid princess who just looks pretty. Tho, when Betty responded and came up for herself I couldn't be more proud. So we continued the meeting, Brett annoyed and defeated.

After the meeting Donna, Brett's sister came. 'Hello Brett'; she said as she walked in. She looked at me and gave me a flirty smile, then glared at Betty. I heard Betty gasp next to me. 'Betts, what's wrong'; I asked her concerned. 'Juggie, we need to leave, now'; she said and I could hear the panic in her voice.

'Now now, what's the rush, I just got here'; Donna said smirking. 'You really think I'm that stupid, I did some research before we got here, you Brett are not king, yet and Glendale never had an alliance with the Southside or the Northside for that matter'; Betty said and I looked at her confused. 'And Prince Brett, it is very clear that you don't want to make an new alliance, you were just stalling so that your sister could get here, I mean, that's why you wanted me alone with her didn't you, to finish the job'; Betty finished looking at the both of them. (Don't look too deep into the logic of this, just roll with it thank you!)

'You are a very smart girl, I'll tell you that princess Elizabeth, but not smart enough to not drink from our tea'; Donna said.

I looked at Betty and saw her eyes get droopy. 'Betty, Betts, hey look at me'; I said cupping her face in my hands. 'What the hell did you do to her'; I yelled at them. 'I'm too tired, sorry Juggie'; Betty whispered and then closed her eyes. I picked her quickly up, but was pushed down by an bodyguard. 'Do you realise that you've drugged royalty, a soon to be queen'; I yelled at them. 'About that'; Brett started and then someone hit me on the head with an baseball bad and everything turned black.

I groaned when I woke up, the sun was shining in my eyes. I forgot for a second where I was until I was fully awake. I was laying on a bed in a room. I wanted to get up, but I was cuffed on it. I jankend on the a few times, but then heard a voice. 'It's useless Forsythe, you can't escape'; Brett said as he and Donna smirked at me.

'Jug'; I heard from my left and saw Betty laying on the other bed, cuffed like me. 'Betts, are you okay'; I asked and she nodded. 'Juggie, your head is bleeding'; she said and I furrowed my eyes.

I sighed and dropped my head on the pillow. 'What do you want, you know someone is going to realise that a prince and princess are missing'; I said and they rolled their eyes. 'We just want to finish the job, if dear Elizabeth just got up and left with Donna, then you would be safe'; Brett said. 'We will leave you two alone for a bit, before one of your lives will end'; Donna said giggling and they both walked away.

'I'm sorry Juggie, I should've just schutten up and leave with Donna, you would've been just fine then'; Betty said. 'Hey none of that bub, this isn't your fault, so don't you dare blame yourself'; I said, but she just shed a tear. 'I will be damned if I let another person get hurt because of me jug, I can't, I can't jug, I can't'; she said and my heart broke. 'Hey, we're going to get out of here, alive, okay, I promise.'

'Alright, enough chit chat'; Brett said as he and Donna walked in and I clenched my jaw. 'Why finish it, I thought rebels of Glendale wanted to kill Betty'; I asked. 'Guess who send them'; Donna said smirking.

'Why, why would you do that'; Betty asked. 'Because, you dumb cow, I knew that you guys' parents would make you two marry each other for peace, but there couldn't be peace if Elizabeth and Pauline were dead, then how would Riverdale ever have peace'; Donna said. 'You're disgusting'; I scolded. 'Potato, potatoe.' 'So what do you want'; Betty asked.

Heyyyyy, hope you guys liked this chapter.