when you are a potato head and you look like one

"can he be a vampire ?"
Suddenly abyss knocked on my room's door, now you will ask how do I know he is the one who is knocking? Silly people because he is the only one who is staying in the house with me.
"hey ab-abyss" I awkwardly smiled .
"why you seem so pale? Have you seen a ghost"
"n-no"
"are you sick " he puts his hand on my forehead and looks at my eyes deeply as if like he is hypnotizing me.
"I guess not, I am leaving
see you later "
He left.
Why do I feel like I forgot something? Did I brushed my teeth today? Yes, I did. Never mind.
At night around dinner time

I started preparing the dinner ,
today I felt like making some exotic yummy pasta!

Abyss was in the washroom, he was taking a bath. I wonder when will he reveal his face ,its getting a little weird now. I get it I am a scary potato but I ain't that scary that he can't show his face to me.

An idea popped into my mind, I tiptoed to his room, to find a picture of him. I noticed there was a photoframe. I quickly went to see the picture .
My jaw dropped after watching the picture. I started shivering a little bit until suddenly abyss came out of washroom.

Then and there everything went black infront of my eyes and I fainted

Oh BTW  I wrote a new one-shot.  Same pinch

I will be glad if you guys check it out and maybe show some love :-)
Like I want my celebrity crushes to do that to me :-P (JK )