Chapter 1: Why?

Okayyyy so this story is completely fictional...

THANK GOD

I just needed something to get my mind off of things you know?

High school life is soooo frustrating!

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this messed up story :p

Hahaha crazy people in here!

~ Hinata

*****

I felt slightly betrayed as I watched him try to get her to kiss him. It's not like he was mine or anything like that. He didn't even like me. Then again who would?

Still... He was always flirting with me and teasing me, I just.... I guess I just got my hopes up on a guy again even though I always got hurt in the end....

"Hey you alright? You look upset." Johnny said standing next to me and looked to the direction I was looking at and frowned patting my back gently. "He got to you after all didn't he...." He said in a gentle voice. He always calmed me down a bit when he spoke.

"... Stupid me huh...." I mumbled as I walked away with Johnny and rubbed the back of my neck. Okay so the name's Piper. I'm in love with an idiot named Kyle.... I'm 15 and I think he just turned.... 18? I always told myself not to fall for him since I met him last year because he clearly liked my best friend Kelly... I had a crush on him though, but I denied it anyway.  As my freshmen year went by I thought I had gotten over him. This year he kept flirting with me as stupid as I was I played along with his little game.

Sadly, I eventually began to realize I had never really gotten over him I just found the will to ignore it. Now my feelings were stronger than before clearly.... He was such an asshole sometimes he knew I liked him after some time and yet here he was still flirting with me and messing around with my stupid feelings.... Now here he was all over Kelly again....

This always happens to me so why do I keep letting it happen? Why do I keep letting myself get hurt like this? "Girl snap out of it." I heard a voice from behind me. I turned and saw Kyle standing there with his oh so charming smile. Oh hell no, not this time buddy. I gave him a quick hug and then backed away. He looked at me confused. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" He asked in a soft voice. Damn him and his cuteness! Always looking so innocent and lovable. I couldn't tell him that I was jealous or upset that he was all over my friend. Even though she was taken and he clearly knew that. Everyone did.

"Nah, I'm fine... Completely normal..." I lied. Luckily he believed me and nodded.

"Alright, come on. Let's get to class." He began as we walked towards 3rd block. We had Business Management together. Boring ass class if you ask me. Not too long after we started walking Kyle grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss before I could even react. I was shocked but without wanting to I responded to the kiss and kissed him back.

Not too long after I started to realize what I was doing and slapped him across the face as I backed away as fast as possible. "What was that for?!" He asked surprised that I had laid a hand on him.

"You're an asshole you know that?!?" I yelled to him and ran off to class. I could feel the tears falling down my face against my will. Idiot! I got to class and sat in the back of the classroom all alone. 2 minutes later Kyle came in and sat at our table. He didn't say a word. I laid my head on the table just hoping that I would just die from all these emotions going through me. How could he? He couldn't get it from Kelly so he settled for me?! I'm not her fucking replacement!

*****

There you go!

I hope you enjoyed it.

Hahaha some teenage girl drama huh? ;)

I'm crazy and stupid lol

Forgive me?

I love you guys~

Please

Vote

Fan

Comment

~ Hinata