Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN VAMPIRE KNIGHT OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS!! enjoy~~♡

The rain was hitting my window hard as I sat in my room, writhing in pain. The thirst was overpowering me right now. I've never had to try so hard to maintain control. The blood tabs that the Headmaster gives me don't work though and I can't even force myself to swallow them. I slide my body down the wall so I'm sitting my back and my head resting against the wall and I close my eyes. My whole body feels weak.

"I don't need you,"

I say out loud, anger filling my body now as I can hear his words echoing in my head.

"You need me Zero. When the thirst becomes too much you know where I'll be."

My fists clenched in anger. 'I don't need you', I thought, as I slammed my fist on the ground.

I tried swallowing but my mouth is to dry and my throat is on fire.

My eyes fluttered open as I was hearing footsteps coming down the hall. "Please don't talk to me.." I was thinking. I was not in the mood to deal with anyone right now, I closed my eyes again and immediately opened them again wide. The scent coming from outside my door was..delicious. I immediately regretted that thought when I realized who was out there. Three knocks on my door.

"Zero?"

'Go away, please..' I thought but didn't say anything.

"Zero, I know you're in there."

"Yuki.."I whispered.

"Zero, come on, talk to me please."

'You smell so good, Yuki..' I was thinking. I didn't answer out loud. I couldn't face her like this. To any observer it would look like I was in love with her. True, I care about her, but she's, like, my best friend, like my sister. I don't regret biting her. I knew she couldn't get mad at me. I mean, I wasn't planning on that hapening. But, I knew it wouldn't make her hate me. I do regret enjoying biting her. Everyday. I regret the way I felt when her blood was running down my throat, cooling the burning sensation, easing my pain. I regret the way I feel when I think about doing it again. But the thing I regret most is the fact that Yuki's blood is only the second best thing I'd ever tasted.

"Ok, Zero." I heard the disappointment in her voice. But felt nothing. "talk when your ready."

I closed my eyes again as I heard her walk away. Thoughts of the dark-haired, pureblood flooded my mind and I blamed it on the thirst. I was getting angry now as I couldn't get him out of my head. Every part of his body had a picture in my mind.

"Just stop!" I yelled as I hit my head against the wall.

I could feel the blood trickle out of my head. But could feel no pain. No pain that compared to the one of the thirst I was feeling right now. This feeling was taking over my body. My whole body felt as dry as my throat did.

But I'm not moving. I know where I'll go if I move and I don't need him. I sat with my back against the wall like that for hours, I don't know how many. I wondered to myself exactly how long I could stay like this.

"You need me, Zero.."

"Go away.."I said weakly.

A/N: So, I published this then changed it a lot, So tell me what you think!! Chapter 2 coming soon and also some lemony goodnezz:3 thanks for reading! Vote, comment, and follow me!!