~Chapter Six~

hey guys this chapter is dedicated to @_TickingClocks_ thank you soo much for the support!!!!!!!
love ya, kaylee

I woke up still on the kitchen floor. There is a dry blood in my hair and on my face. I try to sit up but the room is spinning and I have a killer headache. I look around but I see no sign of mmovement. I prop myself up on my elbows.

A scream makes it's way out of my mouth as a shooting pain comes from my ribs. I sit up fully a left my shirt up so I can examine my ribs and stomach. I gasp when all I see is black and blue. I poke my stomach to make sure what I'm seeing is real. And sure enough it is and I let out a sob.

I find the courage to get off the floor. I left out a breathless scream as I do so. I limp my way to the bedroom to get my phoneand keys. I open the door slowly just incase Donny is in there. I open the door fully to an empty room. I let out a sigh in relief and walk in. I grab my phone and keys and limp alittle faster to the front door to decrease the chance of Donny coming home.

I go out the front door not bothering to lock it because Donny won't care. I get in my car and start it up. I drive home my eye lids getting heavy on my eyes. I shake my head to try to stay awake. I pulled into the drive way to my house.

I tripped over my own feet and landed on the concrete with a crack. I heard a high pitched scream. i looked around to see who it was only to find out I was the one who screamed. I crawled the little way from the concrete path to the front door.

I grabbed my keys out of my back pocket and lifted myself up with the door handle. I fumbled around with the keys. I finally unlocked the door and stumbled inside. I limped my way to my bedroom. I opened the door and fell over a shoe. I squealed and put my hands out to catch myself but fail and hit the floor with a loud thud. My whole body went numb and I fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James P.O.V.

I could stop thinking about Annabel. Annabel, a perfect name for a perfect angel. I've known her for not even a week but it feels like I've known her my whole life . Damn, your so whipped, the little voice in my head said. I chose to ignore it.

Maybe I should go see how her head is. Yeah that's a good excuse to go see her that annoying voice in my head said. you you shut up I argued with myself. I walked out of my apartment and down the stairs. I walk out to my Harley motorcycle.

I pull in the driveway and get off my baby. I go on hogh alert when I notice the blood on the concrete. I run to the front door and bang on it . "Annabel?!?!?!?! are you home?" I shout hoping she can here me. I listen for any sign of movement but I hear nothing.

Her truck is her so she must be her. I jiggle the door knob it opened with ease. I started searching g for her "Annabel!?!?!, Annabel where are you?!?!?!" I shouted through the house. I saw her bedroom door up. I ran to it and look in and gasped at what I saw.

"Annabel, Annabel wake up!!!" I fell to the ground and put her broken body in my lap. She looked so broken, she looked like she was in so much pain. I wanted to fix her, I rocked her in my arms. "You'll be okay, i'll take care of you I promise." I hugged her to my chest.

I felt a hand move to my hair. My head shot up and I looked into those breathtaking beautiful eyes of hers. I saw the pain and brokenness in her dark brown eyes. "James, it hurts." she cried. Tears were threatening to escape as I saw how much pain she was in. But I blinked them away, I had to stay strong for her. " What hurts sweetheart?" I said softly.

She screamed in agony as she curled up in a ball and clung to her stomach. A tear slipped down my cheek. " let me see Annabel." I whispered. she shook her head violently "h-he's gonna be s-so mad at m-me!! He's go-gonna be fur-furious!!" she repeated over and over again.

"Who Annabel, who's going to be mad at you?" I said getting angry at this person. "I-I can't" she started mumbling non-understandable words. "Anna just show me." I brought her closer to me. " let me help you ok?" she looked up at me. she looked up into my eyes, she nodded.

she lifted up her shirt to the bottem of her bra and I gasped. "Oh Annabel, who did this to you?" Then she broke down in my arms. "Shhh, it's gonna be okay. I'll take care of you now," I whispered to her. She continued sobbing in my arms.

She fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up bridal style stuck her in her bed. I layed down next to her. "I'll never let anyone or anything hurt you again I promise." I took her hand in my and kissed her knuckles. And the last thing i remembered before falling asleep was looking down at the beautiful, broken angel in my arms.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey guys, did you like James P.O.V.???? comment and vote!!!!!
love ya, kaylee