The Big Day

"Don't worry, you've got this Aph!" Katelyn reassured as Aphmau prepared to walk down the aisle of the church. It was her wedding day, the day she had been dreaming of since the faithful night in Starlight Wonderland when Aaron, her boyfriend, whom she had known since high school, had proposed. "Mija, you look beautiful, the day is finally here! You next Katelyn! Tell Travis if he likes it he should put a ring on it!" Slyvanna exclaimed " Uhhhh, thanks Slyvanna, but we need time." Katelyn replied  "OOOOOOHHHHHHH Kawaii~Chan hears bells ringing! It's time for her ship to sail!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed."I thought you were over that when we got home from Starlight?" Aphmau asked. "Yes, but Kawaii~Chan is a sucker for romance," Kawaii~Chan replied.

In a few moments the bridesmaids, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, and Mellisa walked down with the groomsmen, Zane, Travis, and Garroth. In pairs they walked down the aisle. Then it was Aphmau's turn. As she went with Eric (her dad was not invited for the jerk he was, so they had decided that Eric would take his place), she walked with white flower petals on the ground courtesy of Abby, the flower girl.

After the wedding everyone settled in the garden where the reception was being held. Travis prepared to start his speech. "So I bet you all are wondering why I have to tell someone else's story. But since Aaron won't tell you himself, I will!" Aphmau slapped her forehead. "So I vaguely remember from freshman year that me and Aphmau were "Not Alone Buddies''. Then there was Aphmau's online best friend named FC. Of course this wasn't his real name because who would tell a stranger their real name on the internet? Well anyway there was this jerk named Aaron." "Hey!" Aaron shouted. Everyone laughed. "So he's not really a jerk, but more on that later. So when we had our field day it was freshmen vs seniors." "Travis, sweetie, you don't need to go into detail, we were all there!" Katelyn heckled. "Okay Katelyn! Please ignore my very bossy girlfriend, I'M SORRY KATELYN THAT WAS SARCASTIC!!!" "It's okay Travis!" "Anyway, back to the story, so since Katelyn isn't a fan of details, let's just skip to the sappy stuff. So Aphmau finds out that Aaron, the jerk, is her best friend FC! This is kinda like the part in Galaxy Wars when Laurence Skyrunner finds out Dark Vandal is his father, but this is better. So from there they become best friends, but then Aaron has to leave because since he's three years older, he's going to college. So from there Aphmau graduates high school, and goes to college, I have no idea what happens from this point because I didn't go to the same college.

"Then when I moved in with Garroth, Laurence, and Dante I found out Aphmau and Aaron still weren't together, I don't know why though..." "FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE WERE TAKING IT SLOW!" Aphmau interrupted. "Details, details, so from there we went to a convention and on the last night they just walked up to us and announced they're dating out of the blue. So now you know the story of how this happened. I'm too lazy to tell you the rest, but I'm here to say that I'm so proud of you, and next month hopefully Dante can start writing the speech for my wedding..." " TRAVIS WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Katelyn remarked. "UHHHHH FORGET I SAID THAT! Now just make Mellisa, Rachel, and Slyvanna happy and make your first child's godfather be me!" "WHAT?" Aaron and Aphmau replied at the same time. "NOW I SUDDENLY NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!" Everyone laughed and clapped.

"OKAY LADIES!!!! All unmarried gals please head to the dance floor as the bride prepares to toss the bouquet!" As the DJ announced the Beyoncé song Single Ladies started up. "YOU GOT THIS SYLVANNA! LET THE PROPHET MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!" Zianna shouted from the side lines to her best friend. As the bouquet was tossed Katelyn shouted "I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" "NO Kawaii~Chan NEEDS IT!" Then at the same time Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn caught it! "Kawaii~Chan NEEDS THIS BECAUSE SHE LOVES ZANE Senpai!" "BUT I NEED TO SHOW TRAVIS THAT I CAN CATCH!" "How about you give that to Kawaii~Chan," Zane snarked. "It's pretty obvious that Katelyn caught it first," Travis replied. "They both have it," Aphmau replied. "Good call babe," Aaron said as he appeared out of nowhere.