Epilouge

Author's Note: It's now about 2 months later, and it's now Eric and Slyvanna's wedding! Aaron and Aphmau are adjusting to being new parents, and everything is going well.

"Have I ever told you about how much I can dislike weddings?" Aphmau asked. "C'mon Aph, don't be such a grinch, it's your dear old mom's wedding day! And besides, now we're step-sisters!" Katelyn exclaimed. "All I'm saying is that it's a pain to wait while they take pictures when they don't give you something to eat," Aphmau claimed. "But Aphmau, we're part of the pictures," Kacey said. "Oh! That's right!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Well, we need to get to our places," Katelyn said. "Say, Aphmau, where's Aaron?" Kacey asked. "He's sitting with his family with Adrain, since I'm in the wedding," Aphmau said. "Oh, well, we gotta get to our places," Kacey said.

"So, mom, is this one of the greatest days of your life?" Aphmau asked. They were sitting down at the reception, and talking to Eric and Slyvanna. "As a matter of fact, it is, besides the day you were born," Slyvanna replied. "Ha! Told ya Aaron!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Now I REALLY AM your sister," Katelyn said. "It's not like you can do anything about it," Aphmau replied. "So, Sugar Pea, are you ready to do your speech?" Eric asked. "Yeah, got a little stage fright though," "Katelyn babe, I was a nervous wreck, but hey! Everybody loved me!" Travis exclaimed.

About an hour and a half later, after they had eaten, it was Katelyn's turn for her speech. "Okay, so we're here today to celebrate the marriage of Eric and Slyvanna. And Eric's my dad, so I'm in charge of a speech, so here I am," Katelyn said nervously. "Don't worry, you've got this Katie!" Travis exclaimed from the audience. "Okay, so now you get to view the story from my point of view!" Katelyn said. "So, as a kid, my dad would go on dates, and I was never too fond of that. You may have heard the story of the coffee date, but I'm not like that anymore. You see, one time when dad told me he was going on a date, I WAS HOT. I was so mad that I lit the room on fire, I don't know why or how I got a flint and steel, but anyway, my dad had to escape out the window," Katelyn said. The audience laughed hysterically. "So, now fast forward about 20 years or so, this puts us to when we were on vacation a couple years ago. We were at Love~Love Paradise, and I honestly have no idea how Aaron and Dante managed to get those tickets, I'm not sure if I want to know, but anyway getting back to the story. Apparently Dad had started dating Aphmau's mom, Slyvanna. Nobody had cared to tell me at this point. I was confused why nobody told me when I found out, cause nobody recognized that I've changed. But I have a funny part about this. So, this was right after Aaron and Aphmau started dating, so Slyvanna was mad when she found out, so what I tell past Slyvanna, SUCK IT UP HE'S YOUR SON IN- LAW-NOW!"Katelyn exclaimed. The audience started laughing again. "So, I don't know where to go next, so I'm just gonna quote Travis and say we skip to the sappy stuff," Katelyn said, "Also, shoutout to Travis, who is so supportive, and just the best boyfriend I could ever ask for," Katelyn said. "Awww," Aphmau said. "Keep going Katelyn It was getting good!" Travis exclaimed. "Okay, so I have to confess, I kinda spilled the beans to Aphmau and the other gals about your plans dad," Katelyn said. "Sugar Pea, it's kinda inevitable," Eric replied. "Okay, but what I'm surprised about is how surprised Slyvanna was, I guess when just wasn't expecting it," Katelyn shrugged. "Well, I'm happy to be here today, and I hope you all are too. And I now know my dad is happy, and I finally have a sister! Aphmau, I expect you to be a great step-sister," Katelyn said. "I'll try!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Whelp, I have nothing else to say, but I wish you the best of wishes," Katelyn said. The audience clapped for a decent amount of time. "Katelyn, you did way better than me!" Travis exclaimed. "You flatter me sweetie," Katelyn replied.

After a while it was time to start with the dancing. "So, once it's time, I suppose Mommy's gonna shove Kawaii~Chan on the dance floor," Garroth said, attempting to annoy Zane. "She'll do the same thing to Kim ya know," Zane replied. "Ah C'mon! Where's your sense of fun?" Garroth asked. "Well, I'm just saying, you better wish Kawaii~Chan some good luck," Garroth said. "KNOCK IT OFF GARROTH!" Zane exclaimed. "Hey, what's going on?" Vylad asked. "You don't wanna know," Zane replied. "You've met Kawaii~Chan, right Vylad?" Garroth asked. "Yeah, what about her, is everything okay Zane?" Vylad asked. "What would you think of her as your sister-in-law?" Garroth asked. "Are you planning to propose soon Zane?" Vylad asked. "No, Garroth is insane," Zane said. "Where is she anyway?" Vylad asked. "I honestly have no idea," Zane replied. "Oh yeah, and Zane, I've been helping Kawaii~Chan with catching, we've been playing a bit of baseball," Garroth said. "Can you guys just accept that we need time?" Zane asked. "But we need to make Mommy happy!" Garroth exclaimed. "She's happy Garroth, don't worry," Zane said. "And this is why I don't really bother with romance," Vylad said walking off.

"Do you think I'll be able to catch it?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "You were doing really well when you played with Garroth, I think you have a pretty good chance, but know I have an outrageous amount of cousins, so you've got a bit of competition," Aphmau replied. "But they were at your wedding too," Kawaii~Chan replied. "Yes, but not all of them," Aphmau replied, "You've got this girl!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Okay! Can I have all single or unmarried ladies on the dance floor?" Zianna asked, she had begged Slyvanna to let her announce it, so here we are. As she said that she ran as fast as her legs would carry ther to grab Kawaii~Chan and Kim. "What are you doing?" Kim asked as Zianna dragged her. "Now! I expect one of you two to catch that bouquet! Zianna exclaimed. "Don't worry Zianna! I've been practicing!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "That's my girl! Go catch that bouquet so Zuzu won't get mad at me when I call you my future daughter-in-law!" Zianna exclaimed, "Hit it!" Zianna exclaimed. As the song came on, Slyvanna started to sing along. "I'M A SINGLE LADY! I'M A SINGLE LADY!" Slyvanna exclaimed. "No you're not!" Eric exclaimed. "Sorry sugar bear!" Slyvanna's said. "Throw it already!" Someone exclaimed from the audience. "Oh right!" Slyvanna exclaimed and threw her bouquet. "AHHHHHHH! I DID IT!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "AHHHH! My future daughter-in-law!" Zianna exclaimed. "Irene save me from my crazy family," Zane said in a ways off.

"This just came up in my brain, but Katelyn, do you remember that one time we crashed a wedding?" Aphmau asked. "Yeah, that was fun," Katelyn replied. "Wait, when did you crash a wedding?" Travis asked. "Yeah, when did you do that?" Aaron asked. "It was like about a week before we left for the lodge," Aphmau said. "And what happened?" Travis asked. "We were bridesmaids in a stranger's wedding," Katelyn said. "Okay, why did you two do that?" Aaron asked. "We wanted some stupid fun, and we helped a random person," Aphmau shrugged, "Oh, and it was totally worth it, I caught the bouquet," Aphmau said. "Why didn't you tell me this?" Aaron asked. "I honestly have no idea, there are lots of things you don't know about me," Aphmau said, teasing. "Okay, now I'm scared," Aaron replied. "No, nothing to worry about, it's basically Aphmau's embarrassing moments in high school," Katelyn said. "She told me about when she kissed Woof," Aaron replied. "No, apparently she wanted to buy an anime body pillow in sophomore years," Katelyn said, shaking her head. "Okay..... That's just creepy, but was it Grey?" Aaron asked. "Why? Because you look like him?" Travis asked. "I'm just teasing her," Aaron replied. "I was too," Aphmau replied.

"Okay, so we're ready," Garroth said. It was time for Ghost to depart, and they were gonna let her out in a haunted house, so Garroth, Kim, and Lucinda were there to do that. "Okay, but Kim, why did you bring Garroth?" Lucinda asked. "Hey!" Garroth exclaimed. "Okay, number one, he's my boyfriend, number two, he's here for moral support," Kim said defending Garroth. "Thanks Kimmy," Garroth replied. "Okay, so are we gonna go in and let a real ghost out?" Garroth asked. "That's the plan," Kim said. "How did you even get Ghost to agree to this? More importantly, how did you get the manger to let you do this?" Lucinda asked. "Well, I told Ghost one of the worker's names was Zane, and what the staff don't know won't hurt them..." Kim said. "Okay... But Kim, just know you may faint, but now I have a good reason for Garroth to come," Lucinda said, "So the plan is, we go in, I do the magic to get Ghost out, then when Kim faints, Garroth, you carry her out bridal style as we go through the rest of the haunted house," Lucinda said. "Okay!" Garroth exclaimed.

As they walked in, they found a secretive spot where no one would see them. "Okay Kim, so I made this potion in advance, I'll splash it on you after I do the chant, and according to my research, Ghost should come out," Lucinda said, "Are we ready?" She asked. "As ready as I'll ever be," Kim said. "Don't worry Kimmy, I'll be here when you wake up," Garroth said. "Thanks," Kim said. As Lucinda threw the potion on Kim, and said the chant, Kim fainted, and Ghost came out," "Now.. I must find Zane..." Ghost said. "Bye Ghost! Never come back!" Garroth said, waving. "Garroth! Get her, we gotta get out of here as fast as we can!" Lucinda exclaimed. As Garroth picked up Kim, they rushed out. As they walked out, someone asked, "What happened to her." "She's not the type to bring into a haunted house," Garroth said. "Then why did you bring her?" The person asked. Lucinda shrugged.

"Well, life's finally calmed down, I'm thankful we have a good life," Aphmau said. "Aww Babe, you're too sweet, but it's not thanksgiving yet," Aaron replied. "Doesn't mean I can't be thankful, the one thing that concerns me, and is a major concern, is, Adrain's and ultima too," Aphmau said. "I'll tell you one thing, we aren't raising him like how I was raised," Aaron said. "Agreed, I guess we'll just figure it out as we go," Aphmau said. "I like the way you think," Aaron said.