The Announcement

Author's Note: We're going back in time again *Insert eye rolls I know you're doing right now* but don't worry, it isn't for long, and it's about time y'all knew what was going on. If Aarmau is your OTP like me, I promise you'll like it, this chapter is also REALLY important to the plot....

"Oh my Irene!" Aphmau said as she paced the floor. "My mom, Eric, and Aaron's parents are gonna be here soon! How are they gonna react?" Aphmau stressed. "Don't worry babe, you know you're mom will be happy. Remeber what happened back at Love~Love Paradise? I practically fainted, but it's different now," Aaron said re-assuringly. The doorbell rang. "Oh shoot, they're here!" Aphmau said worryingly as she opened the door to greet Slyvanna and Eric. "Hey Aphmau! Hey Aaron! I'm about ready to know what's going on, though I have a hunch," Slyvanna said. "Well, we're waiting for my parents, when they get here we have some exciting news!" Aaron said.

"We're here!" Mellisa said excitedly as the Lycans arrived. "Mom! I told you NOT to bring Mellisa!" Aaron exclaimed as his family walked in the door. "She overheard us talking and she wanted to come along, and she is your sister," Rachel said. "Hey little bro!" Mellisa exclaimed. "Well, if we all sit down, we'll tell you," Aphmau said. They all sat down in the living room, and Aphmau was preparing to tell the family. "So, I didn't tell you everything when you confronted my yesterday, mom, AND THEN YOU SNITCHED US AND TOLD RACHEL," Aphmau said. "But, Aaron and I have something to tell you guys..." Aphmau kept going on. "Let's say it at the same time," She wispered to him. "Well, I'm pregnant," "Aph's pregnant," Aphmau and Aaron said at the same time. As they said that Mellisa, Slyvanna and Rachel all started screaming. Derrick was slightly aw-struck, and same for Eric, but both were happy. "Congratulations sis!" Mellisa exclaimed. "MIJA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US EARLIER?" Slyvanna asked. "We had to just find the right time," Aaron said. "PUPS!" Rachels exclaimed.

"Why are the humans screaming?" Celeste asked. "I honestly don't know why," Eli replied. "I wish I could see Pearl," He sighed. "Mama has been sick a lot recently," Celeste said. "I wish we could talk to them so we could know what's going on," Eli replied.

"WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE THE MOMENT!" Mellisa said. "I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!" She exclaimed. "Don't worry Mija! I'll give you my chacla, for when they're naughty, and I'll give you all the parenting advice books I own!" Slyvanna exclaimed. "I don't fully know what to think," Derrick said. "Me too," Eric replied. "Wait, did you say celebrate?" Aphmau asked, "does it involve food?" "DUH! You're eating for two Aphmau!" Mellisa exclaimed. "Then where should we go?" Aaron asked. "OLIVE GARDEN! I COULD SO GO FOR THAT RIGHT NOW!" Aphmau exclaimed. "I mean, we could go someplace nicer, but Olive Garden it is!" Mellisa exclaimed.

"I could so go for some breadsticks right now," Aphmau said. "That's the point! You need to eat!" Mellisa exclaimed. "Mellisa, can you maybe try not to be so pushy?" Aaron asked his sister. "I can try, no guarantees though!" She exclaimed. Aaron rolled his eyes. "So? Why didn't you guys tell us earlier?" Derrick asked as they sat down. "We needed time," Aphmau said. "I see," He replied. "So, how many kids do you want in total?" Slyvanna said with a smirk on her face. "I can't wait for all the little nieces and nephews running around!" Mellisa exclaimed. "Can we hold off on these questions?" Aphmau asked. "Fine, but only cause I love you," Slyvanna said.

The doorbell rang, it was Vylad. "Hi Vylad!" Zane exclaimed as he greeted his brother. "Can I have a hug?" He asked. "NO! You know me!" Zane replied. "Hello Vylad Kun!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "So this is her, nice to meet you. I gotta say though Zane, I thought you'd be single for the rest of your life, ya know being a loner and all," Vylad told his brother. "HEY! And she changed me, but I'm not getting into that," Zane said. "Vylad, meet Kawaii~Chan, Kawaii~Chan, Vylad," Zane said as he introduced them. "Well, it's nice to meet you," Vylad said. "So, what do you need my help with?" Vylad asked. "Well, can you help us with knocking down this wall? It separates the kitchen and living room, but we want more open concept, and we screwed up, and I know you took shop in high school," Zane asked. "Zane, shop is woodworking, not just random handy guy stuff," Vylad explained. "Well then, do you by any chance know any of this stuff though?" Zane asked. "A little bit, but you'll have the best luck hiring a contractor," "I called one, and he'll be here on Monday, so in the meantime, where are we supposed to stay? Our kitchen seems to be out of commission," Zane said. "All you have is a dent in the wall," Vylad replied. "Come see the kitchen," Zane said. As they walked into the kitchen they saw a gaping hole in the wall that interfered with the oven, and a pipe had been busted. "I see," Vylad replied. "Kawaii~Chan thinks this is a seriously problem," Kawaii~Chan said. "You got that right," Zane replied. "Can't you guys just set up a temp-kitchen?" Vylad asked. "Well you see, Kawaii~Chan here likes to bake cupcakes, like all the time, and well, we kinda just need a kitchen," "I guess you two could just stay at mom and dad's," Vylad suggested. "I suppose," Zane said in reply. "Hi mom," Zane said as he dialed Zianna. "Zuzu!" Zianna exclaimed. "What do you need sweetheart?" She asked. "So, I justed moved in with my girlfriend, and we're trying to renovate," He explained. "WAIT, YOU MOVED IN WITH HER? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL YOUR DEAR OLD MOM?" She asked. "Well, you see, we just did a few days ago, and I haven't had the chance to call you or dad," Zane explained. "THEN GET YOUR BUTT OVER TO THIS HOUSE THIS MOMENT!" Zianna order. "Well Kawaii~Chan, Vylad, we've been called," Zane sighed. "WAIT! VYLAD IS THERE TOO!?" Zianna asked. "Hi mommy," Vylad said. "Can you guys come over, I'm making lunch, and cake for desert," She bribed them. "You don't need to bribe us, we're adults, and okay," Zane said. "Bye mommy," Zane said as he hung up. "Bye Zuzu! Bye Vyladie!" Zianna said before he hung up. "Oh gosh, our mom is a romance fanatic, so prepare yourself," Zane warned. "Zane Senpai! You know me! Don't worry!" Kawaii~Chan said reassuringly. "Did she just call you Senpai?" Vylad asked. "Don't question it!" Zane exclaimed while blushing.