Whatever happened to the Maid Cafe?

Author's Note:For this next chapter I'm taking you back in time to after they got home from Starlight, but before the wedding, I guess Aaron was right...

It was Aphmau's first day back at work, and as they had suspected, the shadow knights had turned the maid cafe into a night club...
As Aphmau unlocked the doors, the first thing she noticed was the very vibrant new dance floor. "What in the name of Irene happened here?" she asked. "We thought your cafe was boring so we spiced it up!" Zenix exclaimed. "I wasn't gonna stop em," Gene explained. "You guys knew that we would come back, right?" Aphmau asked. "Sasha had a theory that you guys would get stuck on the island and never come back and you would all get killed," Zenix explained. "What kind of theory is that?" Gene asked. "A good one," Shasa replied. "Now the only thing to make that theory of your worse is if you were to say Irene would die," Aphmau said as she rolled her eyes. "I was just about to say that that was the next part! Are you a telepath?" Shasa exclaimed. "No," Aphmau replied. "Well anyway, we open in an hour, so we NEED to get rid of this and get the cafe back in order," Aphmau told them.

"I expect you all to get rid of this dance floor, fix the kitchen, and put the tables back where they originally were in the next hour," Aphmau said with expectations. Soon the four of them got back to work and things were getting back to normal. The Shadow Knights had really trashed the cafe. There was trash all over the floor, there was a popcorn machine in the kitchen, all the tables and chairs had been rearranged..Even though the cafe wasn't fully back to normal, they opened.

"Hey babe, how did it go today?" Aaron asked as Aphmau walked in the front door home getting home from work. "The Shadow Knights really did turn our cafe into a nightclub, so he had to put it back in order," "I see, that must have been a lot of work, but I know what can make it better!" Aaron exclaimed. "What?" Aphmau asked. "This," Aaron said as he kissed her on the cheech. They both blushed slightly. "Zane called, he asked if we could make him and his family dinner tonight, so I started on it, they are still adjusting to Garroth's new form, and I feel so bad," "It was an accident, I'm not sure how he survived, but this is the least we can do, I'll go over to the Ro'Meave's and deliver them the food," Aphmau offered. "Let's go together," Aaron suggested. "Good idea," Aphmau agreed.

When they got to the Ro'Meave house they rang the doorbell, and Zianna answered the door. "Oh hello! It's so great to see you two!" Zianna exclaimed "You too Zianna!" Aphmau replied. "We brought you guys dinner," Aaron said. "C'mon in! You guys can join us!" Zianna said as she invited them in. "Okay, just a warning, she's gonna ask about our relationship, she loves romance, possibly more than Kawaii~Chan, so be prepared, okay?" Aphmau informed Aaron. "Okay," Aaron responded. They went inside and helped Zianna set the table before they ate. Then everyone came down to eat. Zane wasn't there because he was back at home doing who knows what. But Vylad had come home from Paris after he heard what had happened to Garroth, they knew they could trust Vylad with the secret about Aaron's identity. "I'm so sorry Garroth, I can have a hard time controlling my emotions sometimes," Aaron said with remorse to Garroth. "I already told you, I forgive you," "I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart, making you dinner was the least I could do," Aaron replied.  "So! Aphmau! Have you and Aaron been up to anything recently?" Zianna asked. "Well, I mean, I'm not sure if Zane or Garroth have already told you, but we got engaged!" "WHAT?" Vylad asked. "Yep, I asked her to marry me, and she said yes!" Aaron told Vylad. "I could always tell that you had a crush on him back in high school," Vylad told Aphmau. "Why is everyone always like this?" Aphmau asked. "Because look at you now!" Zianna exclaimed. "Well, congratulations you two," Vylad told the couple."Thanks," They both said at the same time. After dinner they left the Ro'Meaves, Garroth was going to be staying with his parents while he recovered, so Zane was at home alone with "Annoying Laurence" but luckly he had Kawaii~Chan to keep him company.