Backstory- Dyllyn Nicole bailey

Hey love!
My name is Dyllyn NIcole Bailey. I am 16, and you are about to read the story of how I accidently became the girlfriend of one of the boys in the International boyband, One Direction. Before I get to that though, you need a little background information about myself, so let's backtrack and then we'll move foward.

I never knew my mom or dad, the story I was told is my family was in a fatal car accident on the way home from the hospital, the day I was born. There was 5 of us, my dad, Luke, my mom, Ryan, the oldest of my brothers, Gage, and the youngest of my brothers, Liam. We were hit by a drunk driver and it threw us off the bridge. Appareantly our car was on fire when the paramedics showed up. My dad was pronounced dead on the scene. The rest of us were careflighted to the nearest hospital for medical treatment.
The wreck caused my mom to have some brain damage and perminate amnesia. She didn't know who any of her kids were so we were then, legally considered orphans. I had a collasped lung and needed eye surgery to remove shattered glass, among cuts and bruises. Liam, had to have his kidney removed due to internal damage, he also had some broken limbs. Gage took most of the damage, he's the reason Liam and I are alive. After days of extensive surgery he was well. By the time he was released from the hospital Liam and I were already in our 2nd foster home. There wasn't anyway to keep us together, the only person this bothered was Gage. He was was the only one old enough to actualy knpw what was going on though. Liam was 2 and I was only a few days old, so it's not like we understood a whole lot, Gage was 9 and leaving us was hard for him. He wrote us both a letter letting us know he'd come and find us when he was old enough. That was the only thing I had to hold on to while in and out of foster homes. Last I heard Liam got adopted around age 6, and Gage quickly got adopted too. Nobody wanted me once I was older because I was a "Trouble child".I got kicked out of every foster home I had ever been in. That was fine with me though, most of them were abusive.

When I was 16, I ran away, and found Gage. Turns out, he was looking for Liam and I but wasn't having any luck. He was a single dad, had two kids, twins, boy and girl. They were 5, Nicole Lucas, she was named after Dad and I and the boy was James Vegas he was named after Liam and Gage's wife, Charisma Vegas. Charisma died due to complication during her pregnancy, so Gage was a single dad, but he had help from his adoptive family and his wives family. I loved being around the kids, they were adorable. They also enjoyed having Aunt Dyl around. Within months I was under Gages legal custody. It was nice having a family.

That's basicaly a quick summarry of my life up till now.

A/N
So, this is my One Direction fanfic. I hope you guys enjoy it. Input is really needed in this story so please voice your opinions. I will have a question after every update because I want to get to know my readers.
love you guys,
Tay

"Who's your favorite member of One Direction?"