The first DM

I have lived with Gage and his kids for 12weeks now and the 1st semester of sophomore year is done. I actually think I may have made a friend.. I'm really excited about that. I've never had a friend.

anyways, I was upstaris in my room setting up a Twitter account on my new Iphone, (I've never had a phone before either so I was overjoyed.), when James burst through the door.
"Aunt Dyllyn! I are home!" James  yelled as he jumped up on my bed.
I laughed, "I can see that and by the way, It's I AM home not are home, silly."
He smiled, "oops, sorry."
I took him by the shoulders and looked him in the eyes, "Now, how many times have I told you to knock before you come in? I could have a secert boyfriend I don't want anyone to know about and if you just keep bargining in like that, he won't be secert anymore."
James smiled, "You've told me alot, but you have a boyfriend?" His eyes got big as he jumped off the bed and ran downstairs yelling, "Dad, Dad, DADDY! Aunt Dyl has a secert boyfriend! Is she in trouble?'!"
I laughed and went back to creating a Twitter acount. Just as I was finishing I heard a little knock at the door with a soft, tiny voice echoing it, "Can I come in Auntie Dyl?"
"Of Course, Nicole." I smiled letting her in. Her little voice just melts me. "What's up?"
"Can we listen to One Direction?"
"Sure, which song?" I replied grabbing my Ipod.
"Really?'!" Her face lit up. "Live while we're young! Also, can you paint my nails?"
"Let me guess... black?" I smirked. She nodded quickly with a big grin on her face. "Can we take a selfie before we start?" I asked pulling up my camerra. "Smile!"
I posted it on my Twitter with the caption:
Listening to 1D and Painting nails with my niece. Yes, we're big #directioners. :)

"Okay, first hand." I said sitting criss crossed on my bed while opening the nail polish. Nicole sung to every One Direction song that played and it was the cuteest thing ever.
By the time I finished her last nail on the last hand my phone went off.
"Okay, don't move so they will dry. Got it?" I raised an eyebrow at her. She giggled while nodding her hand then continued to sing. I check my phone, it was a Twitter alert. TL_Fanboy96 followed me, and favorited my tweet. I got on and followed him back. Within minutes I got a DM from him. I opened it,
"Hey gorgeous."
"Hey. ;)" I replied.
"Aunt Dyllyn! Dad said you were in trouble." James came in with his hands on his hips.
I chuckled, "Okay, Jamey." I scruffed his hair. He grunted. "Is dinner ready?"
"Yeah. I get all the dinosaur nuggets though!" He yelled as he took off running again.
"Hey! That's not fair! I get some too!" NIcole yelled at her brother.
"Come on Nicole, let's go get some dinosuar nuggets." I picked her up and carried her down the stairs.

"Hey Gage. How was work?" I smiled.
"Oh so now you come down." He smirked. "It's because you found out I cooked isn't it?"
"You know me so well." I answered.
"Well, you are my sister."
"No, she's my Aunt." James protested.
"No, she's daddy's sister and that makes her our aunt." Nicole corrected him. "Idiot." She whispered under her breathe. Just loud enough we could hear. I chuckled.
"Nicole, don't say that about your brother. You'll be in trouble next time" Gage warned her. My phone went off, as soon as I was about to ask what was for dinner, besides dinosaur nuggets.
'I'm Tristan Landers, 18. How are you, babe?'I smiled and replied.

'I'm fantastic, you?'
"Who's that?" Gage asked peering over my shoulder.
"Tristan." I replied nonchalantly.
"Who's Tristan?"
"A friend from school." I lied. " Don't get all over protective, Gage." I rolled my eyes.
"One, that's my job, two, don't get atitude with me young lady and three im glad to see you're making friends at school." He scruffed my hair.
I huffed, "Really?"
"See, you don't like it when he does it to you!" James said.
"That's because II'm 16! I'm to old to have my hair scruffed."
"You're never to old." Nicole answered scruffing her daddies hair and giggling.
:Hey!" He teasingly pouted. "That's it, youre grounded."
"Only if you can catch me!" Nicole took off running.
I have come to the conclusion that we are never having dinner.