Chapter one: The thoughts

Tyrikk was your average D1 basketball player at Compton High. He was one that all the girls liked, he was tall, dark skinned, with twist in his head. He was 17 years old in the 11th grade. He not only played varsity basketball for Compton High but he was on the AAU traveling basketball team named UBE. Then there was Jaylen, he was 16 in the 11th grade as well along with Tyrikk. He also played on the varsity basketball team with Tyrikk as well as UBE. He was also one of the pretty boys that attracted all the girls, he was tall, light skin with curly hair.
Jaylen lays in his bed going through his snapchat memories. He comes across a video of Tyrikk slapping his own ass on video at the hotel room on one of their basketball tournament trips. In the video Jaylen said "move that's gay" and laughed, but for some odd reason tonight Jaylen took interest in the video. He repeatedly watched the video over and over again. As he continued to watch the 7 second video over and over he became aroused. He looked down at his dick as it grew and stuck up. He couldn't believe what was going on, he wrapped his hand around his dick as he locked eyes with his phone staring at the video. He started to slowly jack off, he couldn't believe he was jacking off to his homie. It felt unreal, he immediately got disgusted.
"I can't do this" and he turned his phone off and turned over to go to sleep.
He tried to sleep but he couldn't stop thinking about the video. Jaylen took a deep breath and turned on his back. He grabbed the picture of the whole team off his dresser and locked eyes with Tyrikk. He started to jack rapidly. He dropped the picture as he started to have an orgasm; he grabbed his sheets and his eyes rolls to the back of his head as he was thinking about him and Tyrikk fucking in his head. He nutted all over his stomach and chest. That was the best he had in a while, he smiled then laughed.
"What the fuck" he whispered. He then turned around and laid on his side and went to sleep.

|Meanwhile at Tyrikks house|

Tyrikk is sitting in his gaming chair with his headset on playing 2k.
"Ight goodnight bro" Tyrikk says to his friend over the headset. Tyrikk then exits the game and goes to his google on his Ps5. He looks up Pornhub, he grabs his lotion and starts to masturbate in his chair. For some odd reason he started to think about Jaylen. He didn't know why and how, but Jaylens naked body just came in his head. He started making faces.
"This shit feels weird" He said. He turned the game off and got in bed and went to sleep.

The next day at school the boys sat beside each other in their history class. The class pretty much ran over their history teacher Mrs.Willer. The cheerleaders sat in the corner on the far left side, the nerds sat in the front. The white prissy kids sat in the right corner, while the athletes covered the whole middle and back rows. Everyone was talking and doing whatever they wanted to do as Mrs.Willer sat at her desk and graded papers.
"The fuck you playin" Tyrikk asked Jaylen
"Among us nigga" Jaylen said
"Say I won't smack the shit outta you right now" Tyrikk said
"Chill motherfucker" Jaylen said before slapping Tyrikk neck
"Boys stop it" Mrs.Willer said
"Ayo Mrs.Willer can I go to the bathroom a nigga gotta pee" Tyrikk asked
"You can go to the office on your way back from the bathroom since you want to use foul language in my classroom" Mrs.Willer said.
Tyrikk got up and grabbed his bags and snatched the write up slip from Mrs.Willer.
At the door he smacked his ass and walked out as the classroom laughed. Tyrikk was the class
clown that didn't care about nothing but sports.
"That nigga gay" Jaylen said while laughing.
"Mrs. Willer can I get some water?" Jaylen asked
"Sure JayJay" Mrs.Willer said with a smile on her face. Jaylen was the pretty boy that all the teachers liked, he always did his work, he was also very well mannered and pretty much got away with any and everything. He went outside and saw Tyrikk walking down the hallway. Tyrikk was sagging and his pants were sitting under his ass. Jaylen looked as Tyrikk walked and ass jiggled. Tyrikk turned around and caught Jaylen looking.
"Yo nigga what you staring at?" Tyrikk asked with a smirk
"Nothing motherfucker, go to the office"
""Yeah ight"

The same day.

  The boys were just getting out of practice, the team went in the locker room to change their clothes and to get their bags. Tyrikk stood at his locker with nothing but nike socks and nike boxer briefs on taking his clothes out of his bag. Jaylen walked in and went right beside him because their lockers were right next to each other.
"Damn we got games back to back.. As soon as we done with Friday game we got hella games Saturday and Sunday" Tyrikk said
"Hell yeah bro, my body aint ready" Jaylen said while applying deodorant
"Neither is mine bro.. Aye lemme see that deodorant" Tyrikk said
"Sure" Jaylen said while handing him the deodorant bar.
Tyrikk then pulled his boxers down and started putting deodorant on his dick and balls.
"Don't look" Tyrikk said
Jaylen stood in shock.
"Nigga you can have it" Jaylen said
"Nah, it's yours bro" Tyrikk said.
Jaylen looked down and saw that Tyrikk dick was hard. Tyrikk looked at Jaylens and saw it growing.
"We should get to going, our moms probably out there" Tyrikk said
"Fasho, aye Ill see you tomorrow right?" Jaylen asked.
"Fasho, take care, love you brudda" Tyrikk said.
Jaylen turned and looked at him and they locked eyes.
"Love you too" Jaylen said.
They put their clothes on and walked out the empty locker room in shock.

Jaylen:

Tyrikk