Chapter 2: The Link Up

Later that night, Jaylen was in the bed scrolling through basketball videos when he got a snapchat from Tyrikk. He opened the snap and it was Tyrikk shirtless. He captioned it "Wyd"
Jaylen took a picture of his abs and captioned it "Nun. Bored. You?". Tyrikk opened it within 2.5 seconds. He didn't reply, but instead he facetimed Jaylen.
"Yo what's good" - T
"Chillin nigga.. Bored as hell" -J
"Same man.."- T
"Aye.. What was going on in your head earlier?" Jaylen asked
"Nothing really... It just happened" Tyrikk said.
"Would you ever try it with a nigga?" Jaylen asked
"Me? Hell nah, would you?" Tyrikk said with a concerned look on his face
It was silent
"Na- Nah.. Nah I wouldn't" Jaylen said hesitantly.
"Nah nigga you hesitated.. You wanna try it don't you?" Tyrikk asked
"I mean.. I guess" Jaylen said
"Ight.. Come to my crib tomorrow after school.. Ayo.. This our first time doing this shit we can't let anybody know" Tyrikk said
"I promise I won't tell a soul bro" Jaylen said
"Ight" Tyrikk said with a smirk. He hung up.
Tyrikk sent Jaylen a snap of his dick and captioned it "Show me something"
Jaylen replied with a picture of his dick and said "Show you what"
"One of us gotta be the girl and It ain't gon be me" Tyrikk texted
"I'll be the girl" Jaylen replied
Jaylen then went in the bathroom and sat his phone down on the counter and recorded him rubbing his ass. He felt uncomfortable but yet he felt comfortable. He felt scared but yet he felt safe, he felt weird but yet he felt very much fine and satisfied. He sent Tyrikk the video. Tyrikk sent him a video of him jacking off and nutting.
"Goodnight" Tyrikk captioned it
"Bye" Jaylen responded with a pic of his nipple.

The next day.

After school Jaylen got in Tyrikks car. They made eye contact. Tyrikk then cranked up the car, the car ride was pretty usual, they talked about ball, girls, they talked about what colleges they wanted to go to. Once they arrived in Tyrikks neighborhood Jaylen had butterflies in his stomach. He couldn't believe he was about to do something with a boy.. His best friend to be exact. When they got to Tyrikks house Tyrikk felt very uneasy.
"You sure you wanna do this bruh?" Tyrikk asked
"I mean we're here now" Jaylen said with a look.
They walked in Tyrikks house and went to his room.
They took their book bags off and Tyrikk turned the game on and handed Jaylen a controller. Jaylen looked at the controller then looked at Tyrikk. In his mind he was trying to figure out why they were playing the game instead of fucking, but little did he know Tyrikk was thinking the same thing. Neither one of them knew how to make the first move on a guy. An hour and thirty minutes go by and they're still playing the game.
"Whoever lose this round gotta suck dick" Tyrikk said
"Okay... Bet" Jaylen said with a smirk
Jaylen lost the round. Tyrikk and Jaylen locked eyes, Tyrikk tossed his controller on the bed and pulled his shorts down. Jaylen got on his knees and picked Tyrikks dick up.
"This my first time.. I'm sorry if I don't do go-
"It's cool..." Tyrikk interrupted
Jaylen put Tyrikks dick in his mouth and began to do oral. He started slow, Tyrikk grabbed Jaylens hand it put it on his balls. Tyrikks dick grew in Jaylens mouth over time. He could tell this was Jaylens first time because it didn't feel as good, nor did Jaylen feel too comfortable.
"You wanna just jack off together?" Tyrikk whispered
"Sure" Jaylen said. They both laid on Tyrikks bed and applied lotion to their dicks. They both began to jack off. Jaylen really wanted to kiss Tyrikk but he didn't know what to do. They both came at the same time.
"Damn you nutted more than me" Tyrikk said
"Fuck you dawg" Jaylen said
They both laughed.

Later that night Jaylen was doing some homework when he was interrupted by a facetime call from Tyrikk.
"Hello?" Jaylen said
"What you doing" Tyrikk asked
"Right now just chilling, doing this homework"
"Nigga you still up? It's 1:30 in the morning"
"Weirdo cause yo ass up too" Jaylen responded
"Aye look... Let's link while i'm out" Tyrikk said.
"Okay.. Pull up on me" Jaylen said.
Tyrikk relied with "Ok" and hung up.
15 minutes go by and he arrives at Jaylens house. They go in the backyard. They're in complete darkness and the only thing they can see is the neighbors back porch light. It was a little chilly outside because it's November.
"What are we gonna do?" Jaylen said
"Suck my dick.." Tyrikk said
Jaylen got on his knees and began to give Tyrikk head. Tyrikk actually started to enjoy the head, both of them got more into it. Tyrikk nutted in Jaylens mouth.
Jaylen then gagged and spit it out
"Don't ever do that shit again" Jaylen said
Tyrikk started laughing
"Shhh nigga for you wake my mom up"
Jaylens back porch light turned on and they took off running to the front.
Weeks and weeks went on, they were jacking off and Jaylen was giving bullshit head every time they were alone. This is the night that changed things.

The two met up behind Jaylens house again. They went to the same corner on the porch. Tyrikk pulled his pants down and Jaylen went down to give him head. Jaylen stood up and started jacking both of their dicks. Jaylen then got close up to Tyrikk and kissed him on the lip. Tyrikk pushed Jaylen off
"The fuck?" Tyrik said angrily
"I- I'm sorry" Jaylen said.
"I'm done bruh" Tyrikk said while pulling his sweatpants up
"What do you mean?" Jaylen asked
"I'm done, shit feel weird. I'm done" Tyrikk said then he ran to his car.
Jaylen was hurt. He was disappointed, he blamed himself. What he loved doing so much is now gone out the window over a decision he made.