Contract

Three days later I went to the over- world. Before I went to Mizakis house I wanted to walk.

After walking and accidently killing a cat, don't ask, I went to his house.

I found out where his room was. I climbed in threw the window.

He was sleeping on the bed. Cute.

I smirked and climbed on top of him.

He felt the movement and slowly opened his eyes. His eyes widened when he looked at me.

"A-aiden?" He said surprised.

"Hi adorable." I said.

I leaned down and bit his bottom lip, tugging it. I stopped and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around my neck. I backed away but kept his hands around me. I looked at him.

"Did you think about it?" I asked, smirking.

He looked at me confused. "Hmm?"

"The offer. When you were passed out on the road after being stabbed to death did you hear anything?" I asked

"Yea. Someone told me that to stay alive I had to make a contract or something." He said

"Yes. If you make the contract you live. If you don't you die." I said

"Was that you?" He asked

I nodded. "Now. Make a contract with me." I felt my eyes change red.

His eyes widened in fear and he backed up to the bed frame.

"W-what are you?" He asked with fear in his voice.

"A demon. Now. You wanna die... or live?" I smirked

"L-live." He said quietly.

I smirked. "Good. Now this might hurt a little."

He looked at me with confusion then his eyes widened. He held back a scream and squiezed his eye shut.

After a few seconds he stopped and opened his eyes. He quickly pulled up his sleeve and he squeaked.

"What is this!?!" He half yelled.

"Your mark. If any other demon sees this they won't mess with you." I explained.

He nodded and looked at me from under his bangs. I sighed and scooted closer to him but he backed away.

"Please. Just... stay." He said.

I frowned and scooted to him. I was to fast so he didn't have time to scoot back. I hugged him.

"Its okay. I won't hurt you." I whispered.

He sat in between my legs as I stradled him.

"O-okay." He said and snuggled into me.

I smiled and held him tighter. A few minutes later he turned around. My back was against the bed frame. He was in between my legs, facing me.

"What?" I asked as he looked at me.

It was about 8 something so it was kinda dark.

I saw him blush and shake his head.

"Nevermind."

I grabbed his shoulders. "No. Tell me."

He looked down. "I-i was thinking."

"About?" I asked

He blushed more.

"Ummm...n-nothing."

I gave him a glare. "Tell me... now."