The End My Niggas

Two years has passed and I was happy. Jadan and I were together and as happy as ever.

It gets a little heated from time to time but whatever.

Anyways, right now I am waiting for Jayden. We are going to watch Soul Eater with Zane, Hayden, Jay, Marcus, and Luke.

Guys night. Hurhur. Anyways, I heard a knock at my door and opened it.
It was Jay and Marcus.
Oh yea. They worked things out and were now a couple. Kawaii.

"Hi." Marcus smiled.

"Hi!" I smiled back. Jay was looking down. "Jay?"

Marcus chuckled. "I got him hard a few minutes ago."

"Oh my. As always." I chuckled and let them in.

They sat down on my couch and just looked at eachother. Then started making out.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door, but opened it again when I heard a knock. It was Zane and Luke. They were now together too. I smiled and let them in.

"YAYYYYY!" Zane yelled and jumped onto the kissing children, Jay and Marcus.

They growned and laughed. Luke smiled and sat on the opposite couch.

I turned to shut the door but I saw Jayden, right in my face. He smirked and kissed me.

I giggled and smiled but I frowned when Zane pushed us apart.

He hugged Jayden and giggled. "MY BAEE!!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I went to the couch and sat by Marcus and Luke.

Everyone sat down and we begin the episode. I just want you all to know that I will see you later. All of the readers ;).

PLEASE READ!
Aiden just talked to you ! You should be honored. Anyways back to serious business. This is the last chapter and I will make a charactor chapter. It will BE IN AIDENS POV! TALK TO HIM! WHAT EVER YOU WANT!
BYE MY NIGGAS!