Everyday Life

I sighed looking at my ceiling. I was so bored that I memorized the pattern. I sighed again and stood up. I walked to my computer and got on Facebook. No messages. No notifications. No Friend Request.

I sighed AGAIN. I stood up and went to my phone. No one texted me on Kik. No one sent me anything on Snap chat.

Okay. Plan C. Anime. I went to Hulu and started were I left off on Black Butler. I sighed every time Sebastian said he was one hell of a butler.

I want someone like him. I don't want to be alone.

I was getting depressed so I shut the computer off and walked down stairs. My mom was on the couch with my dad. They were watching old shows.

I silently tiptoed to the kitchen and got some Doritos.

I tiptoed back upstairs and laid on my back.

I am Aiden Bryan. I love Anime, Manga, and Drawing. My hair is dark and I have light gold eyes. I know its not a normal eye color but I was born with them.

All of the stuff you just witnessed is my Everyday Life. Unless it is a school day. Then I go to school, come back and it goes just like normal. Today is Saterday.

Well it is just today that makes me feel lonely. The other day I feel worthless. Well. Until next chapter...