Chapter 2

Seliel's POV:

I'm riding with jay today. After yesterday night, I felt really guilty, so I'm riding with Jay so I'm on time. He seems to have livened up and forgotten about yesterday's events. I swear that kid has the memory of a 5 year old. It's a pretty short drive, so it only lasts two minutes of us vibing, and obnoxiously singing to my choice of Rhianna.

"Na na na come on!" We bop to the beat until...

The music switches. Oh no.

I hear a twisted screech. "Angelicaaaa, Eliza, and Peggy!" God damn 'Hamilton'. I swear if I hear The Schuyler Sisters one more time I-

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - that all men are created equal!"

We pull up in front of the school. FINALLY. "I'm freeeeeeee!" I say, running out of the car towards the big glass window-door-thingies at the front of the school. I push through them as if they were never there. I then stop to realise how many people are actually part of this school. I never see the halls in the morning because I'm always late - therefore I'm used to these halls being pretty empty.

I push myself through the congested halls. I find a free space near my locker. I check my phone while walking.

Next thing I know, I see a figure clad in black running at me, and then he collides into my shoulder, and then I end up on the floor. Along with all my stuff. Great.

I can literally see stars.

"Are you okay?" I can see somebody looking down at me. I groan. As my vision begins to focus, I can now tell its a boy. Oh god, this is gonna be so much more embarrassing. First Spinjitzu Master what the hell is your problem! He holds out a hand - which I reluctantly take, my vision returning to its crystal clear...ness.

Its jerk face from yesterday. Wait- he's... apologising?

"I am so sorry, I should've been looking where I was going." Whaaaaaaat? This is weird. This guy literally looked down on me yesterday, and told ME off for not looking where I was going! The nerve.

"Hypocrite," I mutter. I'm too nice godammit. I could never say it to his face properly.

"Sorry, what was that?" I glare at him. And I don't respond. I am a badass bitc-

"Hey, you look familiar? Do I know you?"

My mouth moves faster than my brain, "I don't know, you tell me." This is weird. He's confused. I'm confused. I blink. "Erm, I mean, er... Yes? Well, technically no, but kinda yes, well you see I-"

Asshole cuts me off. "Wait, aren't you one of those twins that does all the homework?" I'm still really weirded out. This is all happening very quickly, I can't really come up with anything to say soo I just stare at him. He inspects my face, looking at me for a good 20 seconds. "I still recognise you from somewhere though..."

Cut the crap. "Yeah, I ran into you. Yesterday. And er, you said, and I quote, 'watch where you're going'," I retort, mocking his tone yesterday. He looks taken aback. "Anyways, I should probs get going byeee!" I race off in a super cool speed-walk in the direction I came from, my cheeks flushing a shade of red from embarrassment. I can feel 20 eyes on me as I march down the clearing halls. I stop. My locker was the other way around. Ugh, struggles with Sel.

Jay's POV:

Today was the usual. Had class. Had lunch in my special peace zone -(I'm coming up with a better name, just you wait) it's the lake on the school grounds, although it's technically out of bounds because they don't want us to drown and die.