3

Togas point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and groaned because I had a major headache. Aizawa walked up to me while hawks walked to his room. Aizawa started asking me all this questions and I just told him I was fine. I got up and walked to hawks room and open the door to see hawks hiding him self in his wings. I walk up to him and slipped underneath his wings and hugged him. He was shocked at first but hugged back. Aizawa then comes in and joins the hug. I then noticed that both of my crushes are so close to me. I started blushing til hawks let go and stared at me. I notice he smirked and then I just started blushing harder. Aizawa and Hawks just stared at me with a concerned face and also knew why I was blushing. I got up and stole one of hawk's hoodies and changed into it. He just looked at me so confused when I walked to Aizawa's room and stole a hoodie from him too. That asked why I stole it and. I said because it smells like you guys.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Aizawa s point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was asking toga a lot of questions to she if she was alright. She said she was fine and walked to Hawks room. She walked in and was in there for a minute or 2 when I decided to she what was happening. I open the door to she they were hugging. I decided to join the hug when toga started turning red. Hawks let go of us and smirked at the blushing toga. I saw toga get up and change into Hawks's hoodie, she walked to my room and stole one of my hoodie. Me and hawks ask why and she answers bc it smells like us. I knew toga had a crush on me and hawks because 1. We had to make the attic her room 2 she is always blushing when we are doing something with her 3. She just stole our hoodies. I had a crush on toga but I don't know about hawks.
🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤
Hawk's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knew toga had a crush on me and Aizawa since we met each other. I liked them both but don't really show it.  Aizawa likes toga you can see it. I was thinking about pulling toga aside and talk to her about it. I walk to toga and pull her to closet which was really big. She just looked at me shocked. I said I know you have a crush on me and aizawa.