Chapter 1

Today was the day. You were finally going to meet Jakes friends. You knew who they were from pictures on jakes Instagram but they didn't have any idea who you were.
Jake had shown them pictures of you but they were from years ago when you still had your chubby cheeks and was still wearing tutus.

Y/n's POV

You were laying on your bed reading . You had just got dressed into

when you hear your name being called from downstairs

"Y/N jakes here" your mum called from downstairs.
"OK" you called back. You run downstairs grabbing your phone and bag. You also grab your earphones just in case people get to much to handle.
"HI DOLL" Jake screamed in his Rebecca voice.
You giggled saying "h-h-hi Jake" you laughed so hard you nearly fell over.
Jake was one of the only people who could make you laugh like that. Not many people understood you, but Jake just did.

You both left your house and headed to Noah house. They knew you were coming and Jake said they were excited to meet you.
(You also play guitar and have performed in town before)
Being honest, you were really nervous because you wanted them to like you.

"Ok, we're nearly there" Jake said walking next to you.
You were so coughs up in your thoughts that you hadn't realized that you two had been walking for me nearly ten minutes.

Jake walked up next to a house and opened the gate, holding it open for you.
You walked through, smiling at him as he closed the gate and then walked up to the door, opening it, letting him and yourself in.

He then guided you down the hall to a door that said |PRACTICE ROOM| on it in bold , handwriting.

He pushed open the door and stood in front of it.

Jacob's POV   (Bet you weren't expecting that)

We were sitting round, messing about, waiting for Jake to come with Y/n. We were all really looking forward to meeting her.

My thoughts were cut off by the door opening, Jake standing behind it.
"Guys, this is Y/n"
He stepped out of the way for a girl to walk into view

HOLY JESUS
SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL

Toms POV

SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL
I could see it in Jacobs reaction that he thought the same thing.

Noahs POV

She looked pretty cool. I liked her tshirt.
Oh god. There smitten