Part 5: Im Not Hungry

"Morgan! Rylie! Dinner!" Pepper (your mom) calls up the stairs at the Stark house, you and your sister come downstairs and into the dining room, sitting down at the table, your sister immediately begins to eat the food on her plate, she smiles in enjoyment while you stare at your plate not touching it, "I'm not actually that hungry", you put on a fake smile "I had a late lunch" you lie through your teeth, you haven't eaten for the past 2 days since being back home, "alright hun" she smiles at you then takes a bite of her food.
You leave the dinner table and go up to your bedroom, standing in front of the mirror holding up your shirt with one hand and putting the other on your stomach, you sigh as it makes a grumbling sound, "sounds like your pretty hungry", you get startled and find your dad standing at your door, leaning on the frame with his arms crossed, "you have a long day of training tomorrow Rylie", you nod "yes I know dad."
He sighs and steps towards you, gently taking your arms and rolls up the sleeves, "they're healing up pretty good", Tony smiles softly "now get some sleep sweetheart", he kisses your forehead before walking out and closing the door behind him.
In the morning you get ready and head to the avengers tower with your dad, once arriving you are greeted by Peter who pulls you into a tight hug, you hug him back loosely, feeling distant from everyone.
You go into the training room and begin you simulations of bots, you practice agility, speed, aim, and power. Suddenly feeling weak you fall to your knees, quickly Nat runs to your side, "Ry!" She helps you to your feet and you hold your head dizzy, Using your free hand you push her away "I'm fine!", Nat backs off once you raise your voice. Sitting down, taking a sip of water, you close your eyes count to 3, opening them and standing up, then continuing the training process.
The habit of not eating goes on for a week until an afternoon your in the middle of a conversation with the Bucky, you faint.
Before hitting the floor Bucky catches you, "Stark! Rogers! Someone!", Tony and Cap run into the meeting area where he stands holding you in his arms, your limbs dangling.
Awakening on a couch with your head resting on Nat's lap as she puts a cold cloth over your forehead, you quickly sit yourself up. "Hey take it easy" Cap says reassuringly, looking to him then seeing your father on the phone next to him, "Pepper she is getting out of hand, we're going to lose her" he says sighing before noticing your awake, "Rylie Stark tell me how many days you haven't been eating!" He says frustrated, "a week..." you say quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear you, "A week!" Tony repeats, "first the cutting, then the suicide attempts, now your not eating?", you see the tears forming in his eyes that he refuses to let show.