The Show Rundown

Inside the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, Maryland, fans were coming inside the arena, and Kayla Braxton began to speak.

Kayla: Welcome, viewers of all ages, to the High Acceleration Pre-show! I'm Kayla Braxton, alongside the owner of LWF Chard Caranto and “Lucky 7” Jonah Shwarts! Boys, were about to rev up our engines and speed our way through the first stop towards Wrestlepalooza, how pumped are you two for this?

Jonah: Plenty, Kayla. We've got a bunch of matches set up for tonight, and they're all extremely good ones! What better way to hype up the road to Wrestlepalooza?

Chard: Couldn't put it any better myself, Jonah. 

Kayla: Well Jonah you said this event had some extremely good matches, let's all start with one that has a lot of people talking. The LWF: Reborn Championship match between Starlight Glimmer, and Ricochet.

Jonah: Oh, that's a big one for sure Kayla. It's Ricochets last shot at the title. And if he Loses, he's forced to join the Society of Complete Equality! The stakes could not be higher for the One and only.

Chard: Well he has said he thrives under that kind of pressure, but with SCE running around, numbers may get to up to him.

Jonah: Speaking of matches the SCE are participating in, “Abrasive” Spongebob Squarepants is putting the Wattpad Championship on the line against the newcomer, and one of mine and Chard's personal favorites… Ruby rose.

Kayla: This is a big opportunity for Ruby. Having only just got here, she's already in a title hunt. Of course, she wouldn't have got that opportunity if it wasn't for the chance you have her in that Tag team match, Chard.

Chard: Oh for sure. Ruby has made quite an impact in a short period of time, but Spongebob is one ruthless individual, and that makes him hard to defeat.

Jonah: Regardless of Spongebob's new edge, I think Ruby might have the skills needed to take him down.

Kayla: Well, speaking of arrivals from Remnant, another big name from there arrived not too long ago, Neopolitan. She's a woman of few words, but she's shown that she's a force in the ring.

Jonah: Right. Neo is gonna be teaming up with Adagio Dazzle and Aria blaze tonight to take on the trio of Robert Squared, Sonata Dusk, and the "Canadian Dragon" Zayden Trudeau in a 6 person tag team match. Aria and Adagio are hell bent on teaching Sonata a lesson, but Sonata is willing to fight with Robert and Zayden to show that she doesn't need them anymore.

Chard: But are Aria, Adagio, and Neo gonna get along? Much like Faith and Kindness as a team for a short time, they've only had Neo by their side for a short period of time, and Neo can be very unpredictable. 

Jonah: You're right chard. Who's to say that Neo won't be 100% loyal to them? But, Loyalty comes in different forms, and there's a tag team match tonight that definitely has loyalty to two sides of one superstar's life.

Kayla: I agree with that, Jonah. Now in this next match, for the past episodes now, Trent has constantly been approached by Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins, the two of them asking him to break off from Chuck Taylor and Orange Cassidy and join them. It's even gotten to the point where Hawkins and Ryder are gonna face Best Friends tonight to prove to Trent that Brothers are more dependable than friends.

Chard: Well they've said "Family is forever" and that I totally agree with. But then if you look back at the history between Curt and Trent, then you'll know about the animosity between them.