Pretty Cure vs. The Hybrid 2

The camera now switches to ringside where Mauro Ranallo, Beth Phoenix, and Nigel McGuinness were standing by at the announce desk.

Mauro: Well thank you guys over at the control panel for the show rundown, Mauro Ranallo here, along with my colleagues, WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix and Nigel McGuinness, here to call our High Acceleration Pre-show match! In just a matter of moments, Pretty Cure will be having their second match against the brash duo of Jack Evans and Angelico, a.k.a, The Hybrid 2!

Then as if on cue…

Nigel: And speaking of The Hybrid 2, here they come now!

Jack Evans comes out doing backflips while Angelico slowly struts out.

*Bell rings!*

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentlemen, this is your High Acceleration Pre-show match, scheduled for one fall, introducing first, at a combined weight of 379 pounds, Jack Evans, and Angelico, THE HYBRID 2!!!

Mauro: As cocky as they come, this brash, and arrogant duo look to add another win to their record books!

Nigel: Their first win of course was all the way back in Episode 5, when they knocked off Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder, now they look to do the same against Pretty Cure!

Beth: Pretty Cure may have not gotten off to a hot start after losing to FSU, but it doesn't look like that's stopping them, or even slowing them down. So The Hybrid 2 better not get too ahead of themselves. 

Evans and Angelico enter the ring, then Evans break-dances as Angelico shakes his jacket off.

Then...

Nagisa Misumi and Honoka Yukishiro then came out, and then did their signature pose on the center of the stage.