MR. MCLIAM IN HIS SUIT. 18

Chapter 18
The Real Deal

It's been five days since Blue and I arrived at the Lerman's Mansion and it's also been five day that I'm suffering through my sister's accusations and sharp blades of her stares. If her glares could hurt me, I'm probably dead by now.

I sighed as I glance at the wall clock, it's three in the morning, I gotta get home or Blue will act like a child again. I'm at the hospital right now, I've been called to practice a surgery to an eleven year old girl who needed a kidney transplant and it was successful.

"Doctor Lerman, there's someone looking for you at the nurse station at the first floor. He said that he's your husband. Doc, you never told us that you're already married with a handsome man." My co-worker, also a Doctor, Doctor Joyce teased as I trash the gloves and mask that I used earlier.

"Oh please, don't start Doc, it's three in the morning." I distressingly sough while sanitizing myself.

"You should not make a man wait for far too long, after all, today's 24th of December, you should give him a hot, moisty and spicy Christmas eve, prrrr!!!"

I laughed at her and shook my head. "I think you need to sleep, Doc, you're high." I told her before getting inside the elevator and goes down.

Speaking of Christmas, I have already bought gifts for every each member if my family even for my b*tchy sister Angela. I still love that sassy woman. And I won't ever forget about the man who's helping me to get my life out of my world, I should treat him a Christmas gift at least.

When I reached the nurse station, nurse Niki points her index finger at the waiting area. I followed it and I saw a very familiar back, I would never ever make a mistake knowing how he looks like on his back.

He's sitting with his legs crossed in a manly way while wiggling his foot like an impatient little boy for a candy treat.

"What are you doing here?" I greeted with a hard slam at his shoulder. But of course it doesn't hurt that much, he's just over reacting by how sadist I am to him.

"Ah! My beloved woman." He uttered and stands up to hug me tight. "I missed you, last time we met you at... this height, I think?" He measured his fibbing about my small height just under my chin while smiling like an idiot.

"Am I suppose laugh about it?" I'm tired and I won't tolerate any bad manners that is shown to me, especially when it comes to talking about mg height.

"No, of course not, you should be mad because I'm making fun of you." He chortled but I just stared at him blankly.

"It's three in the morning, you should be at home, sleeping, now bombarding me at my workplace." I told him and crosses my arm.

"I can't sleep knowing your sister might cover my face with a pillow while I'm sleeping." He replied and sits back down and pulls me with him. "Aren't you going home? I need you beside, your Mom can't stop praising my handsome face, I'm starting to think that your Mom is a pedophile and your sister won't ever stop shooting daggers on me with her f*cking jealous fiancé. That guy almost hit my f*cking pretty face!"

"Scaredy cat." I mumbled but I made it sure that he'll hear it.

"Hey, I'm not, I'm just being cautious. I don't want anyone to ruin my face." He explained.

"I'm going home, I just need to get my stuffs at the locker room. I'll back in ten minutes." I uttered and going to the elevator again.

"Make it five, please."