Pokemon World Adventures: Chapter 58

With Uraraka, Asui, Nighteye and Ryukyu.

Nighteye: I foresaw it

Ryukyu: We can't just sit here and do nothing!

Nighteye: Given the shape you're all in, you cannot stop him. I'm sorry.

Uraraka: That doesn't matter. I have to do something and help him. There is no future except the one you create.

Nighteye: Froppy.

Asui: Ribbit?

Nighteye: You go help Mirio. He's on the other side of the wall. Through that hole. *Points to the hole that Deku made.* Uravity. Ryukyu. I need your aid. Take me... to the surface.

While everyone was distracted, Overhaul fused himself with the giant and is now in pursuit of Deku and Eri. With Deku and Eri who have just landed.

Deku: (My body's on fire! Wait, now it's cold. I used all of my power, but I'm okay. My bones are intact! In fact, even my injuries from before are gone.)

Deku lifts Eri onto the ground.

Deku: Is this your power at work? The power to rewind others?

Ash: Deku!

Pikachu: Pika!

Deku: Ash? Pikachu? What are you guys doing here?

Ash: That's not important right now. Is Eri alright?

Deku: Yeah, I think so.

???: There you are.

The ground beneath Ash, Pikachu, Deku and Eri begins to crumble. Everyone is able to get away before they fall through the floor. Overhaul then rises from the crumbling floor.

Overhaul: She may have activated her quirk in time, but she doesn't know how to turn it off

Overhaul: She may have activated her quirk in time, but she doesn't know how to turn it off. Isn't that right, Eri? She has the power to rewind people. That's her secret. Use her right, and you might even be able to turn someone back into a monkey. If you keep carrying her like that schoolboy, you'll be annihilated. Everyone who touches her is rewound into nothingness. Didn't I tell you that the girl is cursed? Hand her over. The only way to stop her is to disassemble her. Or did you want to be wiped out of existence?