chapter 11

NateDogg0
Thank you so much for the fanart it is amazing
♡♡♡

Now to the chapter

                                 《 ▪︎Chapter 11, memories I can't forget.▪︎》

◇Blood and disturbing writing is in most of this chapter.◇

Guardians Pov
I couldn't move. It was dark. I could hear the screams of others, the sparks of fire. It burned threw my body. The burning sensation of the air and smoke made my breathing short. the smell of a burning building. I herd laughter of a person of pure evil as the people voices burned out in the fire like there souls. Everything shot back at me and I saw the mansion burning as the group of entities took victory at the top. I couldn't move I was frozen. I felt tears run down my face. burning. I just stood there, I felt a hand go over my shoulder.

I woke up in a cold sweat. My breathing was so heavy. The pain in my body worsssened. I put my hands on the front of my face, I set them on my fore head as I tried my best to relax. I look out and saw that it seem that the sun was rising, the window was like a door that went out to a balcony. I grab my staff that I guessed someone set in the room, I used it to help me walk to the balcony door. I open it and watched the sun rise. As I watched the sun rise. Flash images of the sun looking like blood and screams. I saw bodies of steves, humans and entities...

It flashed to the genocide image and back to a magnificent sun rise. The speed or time period of seeing both quicker causing flashed and the screams got louder, and louder, and louder. I snap out of it falling over pain rushing threw my body.this weird sensation and emotions came over my, giving me the instinct to put my knees to my head, wrapping my arms around my legs and not move. I didn't know why I was doing this but after I did I never moved, I could it just seem my body chose not to. These emotions felt weird, they kept changing. I herd footsteps approach me. I look up to see a woman with long black hair, a slim long dress and is Wearing a skull like mask with a handle they held..vines and flowers wrapped around them. The characteristics of the mask made me know exactly who it was. I finally had the courage to move. I reach for the handle of the room. I turn it closing my eyes, than running I open my eyes and  I stop to see everything looking diffrent odd vines wrapped around a lot of things everything was a dark weird blue color shade. Particles were in the air. Thus disturbing salivay was there as well.

"M¥ /⊙-€ ₩H¥ D◇ ¥◇u R~\|\ ~~" I herd her say. I turn and this darkness consumed everything around where she was walking. I barely understood what she was saying. I imdetally started to run. I felt different...
something felt different..
I ran outside and saw bodies of steves

"You caused this. Its all your fault, accept it. Your friends are dead because of you!" I herd a voice yell. His voice felt to familiar. I look down at my hands, To see one arm pure white and other pure black. Blood imagery flickered intensly. I felt the hand of her go on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and fell to my knees. I felt multiple energy surrounded me as the scream glitched thing at me. Pain, sadness, regret. Happy. Stress, anger took over me. I didn't know what to do.

●~Sabre pov~●

I moved back and forth in my bed. I tried sleeping but this odd feeling kept telling me to check on the guardian.it was midnight, I than decided that I will. I got out of the bed in my green t shirt and black shorts as my blindfold rested on my eyes. I made my blindfold tighter. I grabbed my sword for some odd reason. I headed to hypnos room. Only to see him asleep. I open the door to guardian to see him asleep. Something felt different. I look at him to see him looking stressed. I than notice these black markings appearing below his hair. I felt an odd present. I stand nearby were I felt this odd feeling. I than swing my sword at the air. It stopped  halfway threw the swing. This wasn't good. I figure appeared and it was the woman thing I saw in the dream. She had the sword in her hand as I held onto the handle, her head turned slowly at me her other hand  seem to be directed at the guardian, reaching like.her eyes were purple with hypno like eyes. I gulped,

"##:%/÷$&:@&*■£¥◇♤●\~^" it seemed to be her form of laughing. All glitched causing me to let go from pain in my head. Out of nowhere,Hypno burst threw the door.
She stopped.
Looked at hypno.
And disappeared.

"Sabre are you alright?" He questioned reaching his bone hand out. I accepted nodding. We than realized that she might of done something to the guardian.We  immediately both ran walk to guardian. Trying to wake him up. He seem to be in a lot of pain. Suddenly he woke up in a burst. Sweat seem to run down the parts of faces we could see. His breathing was heavy and got quicker by the second.

"Guardian! You need to relax" I demanded like. Slowly his breath was at normal pace and he set his hand on his face.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm alright..." he responded to my question.

"We should-" hypno said but was interrupted by a loud bang comming from the living room. We all ran out the door. To see a very injured time Steve with rubble all over him. I ran slide down the stairs as I yelled

"TIME?!" I kneeled beside him

"Go get the others hypno" I herd the guardian instructed as I saw hypno run outside. He was still breathing but not well.

"Sabre. Back away" guardian said approaching beside me. He was very tall and intimidating i didn't budge I held on to time steve until we got help.
I herd a sigh come from him. He kneeled down, than made this white like shard appear in his hand. I never saw him do it before. He grabbed times hand. Set the shard in it. Closed his hand and held it there. A large flashed filled my eyes. I than look down to see a now well breathing. Almost healed time. I look up and saw guardian looking tired. He than tried standing up but lost his balance, I was happy he could heal. But worried it took a lot out of him

"Are you-"

"I'm fine" he seem to held himself up with the staff.

"We should take him to a green steve"

I held him bridal style an got up.

The others saw time as they came to the door way. All of them started saying so many questions at once.

"He is alright, we just need to take him to a green steve. You guys can go back." Guardian replied

"Are you sure?" Alex questioned
Guardian  and I nodded.

The others headed back to there homes and we gave time to green steve. I wanted to be there. Guardian said that green steve needs to focus. We were heading back in silence.

"How did you do that crystal thing?" I asked

"Its a power I have. I can create shards to do many things" he replied.

"We should that rubble to find where time came from. It would help" I nodded

We soon looked at the rubble and vines to figure where time came from. Also for me to find who hurt him. So I can get rid of them.

_________

I enjoyed writing this chapter
Sorry for the wait
And grammer
I'm dealing with a lot of stuff. The next chapter will be normal than the next a Christmas special. If I'm able to do it in time.

Words( 1373)

♤~Person~♤