Part 3

Part 3

Soon the rest of the day went by as a blur.

Everything's fuzzy in May's mind. She felt a bit dizzy.

She then started to breathe heavily before laying back onto her bed.

She moaned a few times before she felt her hand touch something.

The fabric felt like light leather and a few iron swirls.

"What is this?" May questioned her headache started to get worst.

She picked it up and opened it.

Suddenly many pictures started to tumble out.

May's headache soon subsided but instead it was replaced with sadness like before. Her sapphire eyes started to glaze as she touched each photo and studied it.

A faint smile crept onto her face as she held up one particular picture.

The photo May held up was taken a long time ago.

"Junior High Hitsou."

It was a photo of them in their school uniform.

As always May was late for school therefore she did not have time to brush her hair. Because of that mistake she was teased by Drew.

"Heh, I've never thought that memories could hold so much emotion in them. Moreover different types of emotion too."

May looked through her drawer to find a pair of scissors in one of them.

She held the scissors in one hand and then the photo in the other.

"Things can never be the same again. So why not?"

Then all you could hear was the scissors dropped onto the floor.

_____

The next day May woke up with tired eyes.

Her head hurts once more as the sun's rays met her eyes.

She got out of the bed and started to work on her morning routine, her scissors still on the floor asp do beside it was the picture.

She quickly decided on some jeans and a top before covering it up with a random sweater.

She was in the middle of brushing her hair when her mother called.

"May! Someone's here for you!" Caroline called, her voice a bit faint.

May furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, who would come over in the morning?

Regardless she packed up her school bag and closed the door to her room, but not before she locked it.

That Max is such a mischievous teenager.

"Who is it mom?" May asked as she rushed downstairs still stuffing her backpack on the way.

"Hey."

May looked up and almost dropped her entire book bag.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped towards the ground.

"W-What a-are you d-doing h-here?!" She choked up and held up an accusing finger at him.

Instead of answering, he smirked instead.

"This is the longest conversation we've ever had in a while now isn't it, December?"

_____

Part 3 of Mistletoe!! I'm guessing that you can all guess who the mystery man is because of the last sentence?

Probably yes!! Sorry for long update, once again!!

The photo in the media is the picture that was described in the chapter!!

Enjoy!! ^^

~siLv3ryG0ld