CHAPTER 3

NEW FRIENDS (2)

Y/N'S POV

"Oh, nothing. His face looks familiar." I said while smiling at Ryujin

I tried to forget that man and continued to walk with Ryujin to our room. Night has come, and we're both tired. Plus tomorrow is our first day of college. We decided to rest so that tomorrow we won't feel tired.

SUNGHOON'S POV

"Hmm, that girl looks familiar." 

I thought while running to someone's house. When I knocked on the door, the owner of the house seemed surprised.

"HUH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU'RE NOT RUNNING AWAY AGAIN AREN'T YOU?!?!" the house owner yelled because he was surprised while looking at me.

"Hehehe, you said I can come here whenever I wanted to Jake; plus I already brought all of my stuff for tomorrow's class anyway," I said to him while entering his house.

"It's not fun anyway to spend the last night before tomorrow's class start in the boarding house. It's too boring for me." I continued and put down my stuff in his living room.

"Whatever, just don't do weird stuff. I'm too tired rn. I have been hanging out with some girls the whole day." he said sitting next to me on the couch. 

"Thankss" I replied while smiling.

~Silence~

Jake suddenly speak "Anyway, I want you to come with me after class tomorrow as a repay and no, I don't take no as an answer." 

"Hm~ sure" I replied while looking at my phone.

"Why am I even friends with this ice-cold person" Jake mumbled but still can be heard by me. I just smiled a Lil smirk without answering him.

///NEXT DAY///

Y/N's POV

"Ughh, I'm still so tired. I wanna sleep again but I have a class at 8" I woke up and got out of bed to see Ryujin already awake and is preparing her stuff for class. 

It's already 6.30 a.m. and I saw Ryujin took a bath already. Seeing her almost finish getting ready I quickly took a bath and prepared for my classes. After I make sure to not leave anything behind, I went to Ryujin who has waited for me for some time now. Before going to campus, we went to the cafe we visited yesterday. After we got what we want, we both went to campus and split ways to our own classes. I found my class and immediately went in right at 8 o'clock. There was only 1 seat left so I went there before the professor came in.

"Hi pretty! I'm Jay, what's your name?" The guy that sat next to me suddenly introduce himself and asked my name.

"Ah, he- hello I'm y/n," I replied awkwardly

"Aw, don't be so awkward, I won't bite" he replied while smiling faintly.

"I won't, hope we can be good friends," I replied smiling.

"Maybe we'll be seatmates for the rest semester." I continued and then we start paying attention to our professor. At about 9.30 the class ended and I moved to my second class. It turned out that Jay was in the same class too. After our second class, I got a notification from Ryujin

Ryu~

Ryu~

y/n wanna take a break at the cafeteria together?

Y/N

Suree, I'm in

Ryu~